Who's the worst singer

Flexh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is' date=' like most "pop" music and most "pop-rock", all the work is done by computers.

So the only thing that makes them popular are them acting all cool and the fangirls saying "OMGZ JONAS BRUTHAS!11".

It's sickening.

We need a musical revolution.

[/quote']

This.

Best statement so far.

Bjork' date=' Naked Brothers Band, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus (A.K.A, Hannah Montana), and Stumpudes

[/quote']

Definatley these people and Disney Channel Stars that sing because everyone else does (like Mithchel Musso, Emily Osmet, and Ashley Tisdale) but the Jonas Bros are bad but not THAT bad to be worst singer. I only think one of their songs are good (Lovebug).

• 2 weeks later...

That Olly Sykes guy from Bwing me teh hurwiz0n

Him and his dumb band need to stop plagueing the minds of my friends. Seriously. It's bull.

Don't get me wrong' date=' it's not the style of singing. It's just his dumbass money-grabbing attitude.

[/quote']

Bout time someone sees them for who they are.

I agree with this guy.

That Olly Sykes guy from Bwing me teh hurwiz0n

Him and his dumb band need to stop plagueing the minds of my friends. Seriously. It's bull.

Don't get me wrong' date=' it's not the style of singing. It's just his dumbass money-grabbing attitude.

[/quote']

Bout time someone sees them for who they are.

I agree with this guy.

Um bjork is so not the worst singer. This should be about talent not taste. The jo bros no matter how lame do have great live voices as with taylor swift. Miley puts on a great show but lacks in range, Those other disney channel wannabes ew vomit.

My money is on reba M bahaha her cover of kelly clarksons song was disgusting.

Has anyone heard mindless self indulgance new single, so dissapointing.

The thing is' date=' like most "pop" music and most "pop-rock", all the work is done by computers.

So the only thing that makes them popular are them acting all cool and the fangirls saying "OMGZ JONAS BRUTHAS!11".

It's sickening.

We need a musical revolution.

[/quote']

Dont throw pop rock in with them. Um paramore is amazing, some people would call Blink 182 pop rock and they are amazing. What about fall out boy, that guy reaks live.

Archived