FMA cards

DivineAll

This is my first time showing off some cards I thought up of, so don't be too hard on me, 'k? This small set of cards revolve around the Homunculi of the FullMetal Alchemist anime series. Their ATK, DEF, and Level Stars are based on how old the Homunculi are, and I've tried my best to come up with effects that match their powers. It's kinda hard to see the effects of the Homunculi, so I've posted their effects under their images. And no, I will not make cards for Ed and all the others since it's kinda hard to come up with respectable effects for most of them. Here we go!

homunculuslustjx8.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

homunculusgluttonyov4.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. A monster that is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle is removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

homunculusenvynd6.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. During your Standby Phase, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. While you control this face-up card, until your next Standby Phase this card's name is treated as the selected monster's name, and it gets the selected monster's effect(s). When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

homunculusslothtd2.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. While this monster remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another monster with "Homunculus" in its name on your side of the field as an attack target. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

homunculusgreedkj5.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. Your opponent cannot this card as the target(s) of Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

homunculuswrathcn3.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. This card cannot be Normal, Flip, or Special Summoned unless you have a "Homunculus" monster with a different name on your side of the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell and Trap card on the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" from your deck.

homunculuspridesi4.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field. During either player's Standby Phase, you can look at 1 face-down card your opponent controls, then return it to its original position. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Homunculus" monster with a different name from your deck.

bindingtransmutationciram3.jpghumantransmutationcirclvj3.jpg

danteofthedeepforestlp3.jpgdantemasterofthehomuncumm7.jpg

Your homunculus cards are all overpowered. Not only can they not be killed by battle, but you if they die in any other way, you can special summon any other one for free. Greed especially. He is for the most part impossible to destroy. You can only kill him with cards like raigeki. Last time I checked, there aren't a lot of cards like raigeki you can use.

Well shadowsoldier, in the show the Homunculi are practically invincible, Greed especially because he is the "Ultimate Shield", in combat and show up soon after another Homunculus show up. The "cannot be destroyed by battle" applies to their invincibility in combat and the Special Summon effect applies to their appearances. That's why I made them Ultimate Rare, if you hadn't noticed: they're living powerhouses.

On a side note, you may have noticed the other major effect of the Homunculi: "A "Homunculus" monster with the same name as this one cannot be summoned to the field." This means that if you somehow used these admittedly cheap cards, you cannot use multiples on the field.

Another side note, the "Homunculus" name factor can refer to any other existing "Homunculus" such as "Homunculus Gold" or ""Homunculus the Alchemic Being".

Final side note, the "Binding Transmutation Circle". There's a reason I put no cost to it: the Homunculi are crazy cheap so if you just play one of these, ta-da! Their only ability left is the Special Summon effect, and if you manage to remove one of them while the card is up, that's no longer a factor as well.

So, in other words, the Homunculi are, again, admittedly cheap cards but every card has it's weakness a. Find the weakness(es), and you can beat it. In the case of the Homunculi, their major weaknesses are Skill Drain and D.D. Decks.

Archived