3 Hysteric Party

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Mirror Force

=5

=40

only one problem:

No elegant egotist

other than that pretty good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no elegant geez' date='

and whats the point of merging them

[/quote']

See Above Comment

Really, lrn2think

There is no Elegant Egotist because Lightsworns will probably send Sisters to the Graveyard' date=' and then they will be special summoned with Hysteric Party.

[/quote']

Whoot, some common sense, even if i do draw it it becomes prime discard fodder, 2 Foolish Burial also ensure it hits the grave.

There is no Elegant Egotist because Lightsworns will probably send Sisters to the Graveyard' date=' and then they will be special summoned with Hysteric Party.

[/quote']

Whoot, some common sense, even if i do draw it it becomes prime discard fodder, 2 Foolish Burial also ensure it hits the grave.

question: you realize that harpie lady sisters can't be special summoned by cards like monster reborn until it's special summoned by egotist, right?

[/quote']

question: you realize that harpie lady sisters can't be special summoned by cards like monster reborn until it's special summoned by egotist, right?

No, No i did not.

N0 313g3^} 3g0}7s}.

English please.

[/quote']

No, No i did not.

In that case, I'd imagine that it would be a good idea to replace the sisters with something else...

maybe add Breaker?

Archived