Galactic Civilizations II Saga

Freeman The Master

The Drengin, Yor, Altarians, and Terrans. If you know what these names mean then well you have been playing or have played the 4XTBS made by StarDock games Galactic Civilizations II. Be it Dread Lords, Dark Avatar, or Twilight of the Arnor there all good games and can be moded the hell out of... so who here have played any of the Galactic Civilizations II Saga, raise you hand and talk about how grate these games are and if you want post you custom ships and your own Race if you want...

Just Discus.

LOVED IT. Have Dread Lords and Dark Avatar, but my local video game store doesn't have Twilight of the Arnor, curse it. It's a REALLY good strategy game. I suck at the campaign, though. :( Still, the customizable civilizations and different victories are WIN.

LOVED IT. Have Dread Lords and Dark Avatar' date=' but my local video game store doesn't have Twilight of the Arnor, curse it. It's a REALLY good strategy game. I suck at the campaign, though. :( Still, the customizable civilizations and different victories are WIN.

[/quote']

ya but the only way to get TA is to buy it off there site.

Archived