This VS That

I will post a card and someone else posts a card that can beat it. But no forbidden cards, has to be cards usuable in a deck and 1 card can be used up to 3 times unless it is limited. 1st one to post a card that no one can beat within a week wins. :) (god cards can kill also :P) (if it is a monster. u can say it attacked or it was summoned ect.)

I go first!

Raging Flame Sprite. ^^

... I'm pretty sure that just stopped the topic, lol, no matter what you pull, nothing in the game can beat an exodia top deck.

:!: I just realized, Exodia Pieces + advanced Ritual Art+ Backup Forces. after that all you would need is the head and you win :D I gotta make that deck tomorrow.

ooooo, and if you had Monster reincarnation in your hand, that means you could win on the second turn... AHHHHHHH, I REALLY HOPE THIS DECK'LL WORK

I won a duel because of Kuriboh, but not with an attack. my opponent had a "Vehicroid Connection Zone" powered "Vehiclroid Jumbo Drill" so it couldn't be destroyed by any card effect and I was getting pretty low on Lifepoints. the only card I had in my hand was "Creature Swap" and I drew... KURIOH!!!! so I summoned that little guy up and activated "Creature swap" so now I had his beast of a monster and blew my kuriboh (now on his side of the field) to shreds (Sorry little buddy) I had complete control of the duel from then on, next turn summoning "Mystic Swordsman LV2" to destroy his set monsters, and going in for the kill with jumbo drill.

Archived