Your two cents on my ten cards.

Jewelwriter

Whos the BEST   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whos the BEST

• Tea Gardner (Anzu Mazaki)
    • Mai Valentine (Mai Kujaku)
    • Dark Magician Girl ( Black Magician Girl)
    • Alexis Rhodes (Asuka Tenjouin)
    • Blair Flannigan (Rei Saotome)

Salutations.

(*looks around, feeling like this is the choping block*)

I'm posting up my top Ten Cards that I made myself. (I did several but these are the ten cards I enjoy the most out of all of them.)

Here's my format.

Monster Name

Attribute / Type / Level / A:/D: / Text

Magic/Trap Name

Magic or Trap / Type of effect / Text

Monster

Magic

Trap

Note: They are in no direct order.

===========

Green's Time Magic Attack

Magic / Count how many cards are in your opponent's hand and your hand and then flip two coins. If the result is two Heads, your opponent loses 100 times the number of cards in there hand and send that many to the graveyard from there deck. If the result is two Tails, you lose 100 times the number of cards in there hand and send that many to the graveyard from your deck. If the result is one Heads and one Tails, both players shuffle there hands into the deck and draw three cards.

-

Tie

Blue's Potion

Magic / For every card in your hand, add 300 Life Points.

White's Potion

Magic / Count how many stars from each monster (Aka Level) in your graveyard. For every monster level in your graveyard add 100 life points to both your life points and your opponent's.

Tie

-

Nightmare Machine

Magic / Continus / At the start of your turn, you can gain a Spellcaster token and place it in Defense mode. (Dark / Spellcaster / 1 / A:500/D:100) If in Attack Mode at the end of the turn, destroy the tokens and inflict 500 damage to your opponet for each token in Attack Mode.

-

Choas Control! (Limited)

Magic / During your second Main Phase this card can be used. Your opponent is only allowed to draw a card and then end his turn.

-

Hydragonic Gun

Magic/ Continuious / This card can only be on the field if there is a Water attribute monster on the field. Once during your turn, offer one Water attribute monster, Fish type monster, Sea-Serpent type monster, or Aqua type monster from either the hand or the field to deal direct damage to your opponent's life points equal the the offered monster. When a total of 3000 ATK points or over is in the grave because this effect, summon one "Aqua Cannon Dragonist" in Attack mode from the hand, deck, or graveyard and equip this card to it. When this card is sent to the grave, send "Aqua Cannon Dragonist" to the graveyard.

-

Aqua Cannon Dragonist

Water / Sea Serptent (Effect )/ 8 / A:3000+/D:2500+ / This card can only be special summoned by "Hydragonic Gun". When this monster defeats a monster that is in defense mode, the difference is ggiven to your opponent as battle damage. If you discard a monster while this card is in play, destory one monster that is equal or lower than the def points of the monster that was discarded. If both effects are used on the same turn, this card can't attack next turn.

-

Yellow's Escape Assistance

Trap / Counter / Negate a trap card or a monster's effect that targets a monster.

-

Bottom of the Barrel

Trap / Choose two cards in your opponent's hand. Your opponent sends them back into their deck, shuffle their deck and then the draw that many cards from the bottom of the deck.

-

Mimix (Limited: One per deck)

Earth / Beast (Effect) / 1 / A: ???/D: ??? / If this card is played as a monster; for every card in both player's hands, this monster gains 400 ATK and DEF points. If this card is played as a magic or trap card, it does only one of these effects: *Destory all of your opponent's monsters on the field then discard this card. *Select the correct Fusion-material monsters to from the hand or field and send them into the graveyard to summon the correct Fusion Monster and discard this card. *Destory all of your opponent's Magic and Trap Cards on the field and then discard this card.

-

Link's Arrow of Ending

Magic / Equip / At the start of your opponet's standby phase, the one equiped with this card will be destoryed along with this card to the correct player's graveyards. At that time flip a coin. If heads, the attack of the monster is added to your life points. If tails, the defence of the monster is added to your life points.

It's a small mistake. They're very good though, don't worry. Do they need a booster pack? You're more then welcome to have one. AS a payment, do not worry, payment is not needed but appreciated. Please don't donate your only points if you think I did a good job. A rep is not neccessary but still appreciated.

I can help you improve on your card... Look on your member card. Then see what words are in capitals. Look how I write them. It's not a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived