New Forum... :S

Cobia

I've seen a lot of forums which won't allow users to discuss other forums, but I'm going to let this go because it doesn't seem to be too harmful.

First of all, I don't want to sound offensive, but there are millions of forums on the internet, and thousands exclusively about Yugioh, most which don't get more than 10 or 20 members before dying. If you want your forum to stand out, you'll need something which draws the user to your site. At the very least, you'll need a custom template, a domain name, and a base of dedicated users before it will even begin to take off. Second, I'm afraid I can't just license the Yugioh Card Maker to you - it's something I've spent a while making and it will always be exclusive to yugiohcardmaker.net and our users. You can by all means make your own version, but I'm afraid I can't distribute the source to the card maker you find here.

Lastly, if there's something which you want added to this forum, or something you're unhappy about, please feel free to voice your opinion in the Questions, Comments, Suggestions forum, and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.

Yeah, and because of the popularity of this site, it would be more productive (if you wanted your ideas to come to life) to just ask about a couple things added, a little reform, or whatever.

Hurray for YCMaker :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Archived