Blackwing Gladiators

I've been experimenting with a lot of random hybrid Decks recently, so now I'm finally attempting a good one. This Deck is serious business. AHAHAHA can't say it with a straight face. Anyway, this Deck was fun as hell to make, and I'd appreciate any criticism or suggestions.

Monsters: 20

Dark Simorgh x3

Gladiator Beast Bestiari x3

Gladiator Beast Equest x2

Gladiator Beast Secutor x1

Gladiator Beast Darius x2

Blackwing - Blizzard of the North Pole x3

Blackwing - Gale of the Hurricane x3

Blackwing - Blast of Black Lance x3

Spells: 8

Gladiator Proving Ground x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Brain Control x1

Heavy Storm x1

Giant Trunade x1

Monster Reborn x1

Traps: 12

Anti-Spell Fragrance x3

Icarus Attack x3

Solemn Judgment x3

Threatening Roar x2

Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:

Blackwing - Armored Wing x2

Blackwing - Arms Wing x2

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus x3

Goyo Guardian x3

Stardust Dragon x2

Thought Ruler Archfiend x2

Red Dragon Archfiend x1

[spoiler=Added Story, Some Violence and Starred-out "Language" and Stuff xD Idk, Discretion is advised?]

Okie, so I was walking down the street at night, right? I know it's dangerous at night but I had an excuse, I'm pretty sure it involved weed or something. So then I notice there's this bird thing, and it totally dug its talons into my face, and tried to gouge my eyes out. Then I got swarmed by the f***ers, and one of them slammed this spear in my face. It wasn't very pleasant. Then they proceeded to rip out my organs and feast on them. That hurt. They left me there, unconscious and fatally wounded. Some shipping guy found my body, and thank sh*t he did, I would've died there if he didn't, he rushed me to the hospital. It looked like I was going to recover, until one of the doctors revealed himself as some kind of half horse, half man thing and stapped me repeatedly in the groin. It wasn't very pleasant. Then there were more of those f***ing black birds. I remember pain, and then I blacked out. And then I died of blood loss. Thank sh*t there was a Zombie Master near buy. He treated my wounds and gave me some crazy weed. I totally tripped out and now I'm Il Blud. So then this Green thing appears from the sky. Turns out it's another huge bird. It makes love with that horse thing from the hospital, and then there was this bigger green bird that continually stabs me. I die again. Thank sh*t I get revived by this evil dragon thing. Don't ask. That weed was really messing me up. I think the guy who gave it to me called it Nettles or something. So then the green bird thing explodes and this lightning bolt thing kills us all. Now I'm dead. The end.

Any feedback (for the Deck) would be much appreciated. =D

This build = PWNAGE

-1 Sec

+ 1 Dar

Okie' date=' done. Thanks. =P

Good deck, but I've seen better. Add in Herk and the materials.

I'd rather not. Laquari isn't WIND and isn't as essential here as Darius, Herak needs 2 other GB Tribs which is bad where the Deck's only half-GB, and I'd have to drop something important. I think it has enough control with Dark Simorgh. ;)

Archived