Youtube Musician Channel Rant

RiffMaster Alex

I recently looked up what the top most subscribed musicians channels were on youtube, and the results scared me. JonasBrothersMusic and therealdemilovato were top 2 on the list. Why are people so blind as to follow some stupid "artists" that just want money and can't play their instruments? Real musicians are people who learn how to play an instrument and decide to play shows and release albums for the sake of music, not the money. It is my opinion that today's society have become misled on what music is. People with talent such as Children Of Bodom are not getting the respect for what they do, but freakin' jonas brothers swim in money every day.

Just wanted to get that off my chest...

People with talent such as Children Of Bodom are not getting the respect for what they do' date=' but freakin' [b']jonas brothers[/b] swim in money every day.

Welcome to my world. Some of my favorite band (like COB, Deicide, and Morbid Angel) get no respect and it's solely due to the fact that they aren't mainstream pussies.....unlike the jonas brothers.

People with talent such as Children Of Bodom are not getting the respect for what they do' date=' but freakin' [b']jonas brothers[/b] swim in money every day.

Welcome to my world. Some of my favorite band (like COB, Deicide, and Morbid Angel) get no respect and it's solely due to the fact that they aren't mainstream pussies.....unlike the jonas brothers.

Jonas Brothers have literally no talent. Alexi Laiho is a brilliant guitarist but is not recognized even close to as much as them. The only explanation is todays society is a funked up one for music.

Jonas Brothers have literally no talent. Alexi Laiho is a brilliant guitarist but is not recognized even close to as much as them. The only explanation is todays society is a f***ed up one for music.

Blame brainwashed teenage girls.

Guest JoshIcy

Music is Music. Sound going to a rhythmic pattern of some sort, whether there is vocals or not (I'm too lazy to pull up a technical definition and summarize that).

And as much as I loathe this sort of Music, (some may actually be good, but I'm not going to try it yet), I will not, shall not ask someone to stop playing this if they like it. Why?

It's not brainwashing or popularity, it's because people LIKE IT. Period.

You may not, because you chose a different route, but people do like it. Without "brainwashing". These people may not know how much effort their artist may put into it, but it is still music and their ears like it.

They do know what real music is. Can you tolerate it?

Archived