Hardest Song you've FC'd Before

I got the 14th FC of Bark At the Moon.

I also got the 2nd PS2 FC of Pull Me Under.

My biggest ever was so epic I think I cried...

Constant Motion FULL SOLO FC. ^_^

No.

Unless you did it on hard/medium.

I'm AshleyAlden from Scorehero.com.

I have about 51 FCs on GH:WT' date=' various on GH2 and about 60 including DLC on GH3. I've 5*'d every song I've ever played on GH/RB.

I have quite a few FC's on RB2, although I've only obtained the game recently.

[b']My trickiest FCs for me are:[/b]

Eye of the Tiger (Only because I downstrummed it ALL = pain.)

Vicarious (Tricky BO chord bit)

Peace Sells (I got a -2 on my sightread. Will FC it shortly)

and other stuff, but I dunno exactly my hardest FC.

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=26326&group=7&game=17&platform=2&size=1&inst=1&diff=4&team=0

There's my GHWT scores and stuff.

Fine look on scorehero my name is lifelesspwn you'll see and after you see, if you don't delete the neg rep I'll report it to a mod.

Dang on Peace Sells I got like -20 on sightread. xDD I downloaded those Ynwwie Malmsteen DLCs, they're SO hard but one of them I got -8 I THINK on sightread. I dunno why but I find the solo on Devil Island really fun ^_^

Ma friend Joey got 96% on a sightread of Good Mourning/Black Friday on expert drums. It looked impossible :S.

And yes. I was playing with GearsOfWarCrAzY. We stood up all night trying to FC the solo.

And no, you are not the best GH/RB player ever. Danny holds the guiness world record, and is the first person to FC the full GH3 set list and bonus list and has FC'd TTFAF 4 times now. He also FC'd the full GH:RT 80s set list, GH2 full set list, and GH:1 full set list. He is almost the first person to FC the whole GH:WT set list. Are you?

Actually he just added his 5th TTFAF FC today on youtube.

Fine look on scorehero my name is lifelesspwn you'll see and after you see' date=' if you don't delete the neg rep I'll report it to a mod.[hr']

Dang on Peace Sells I got like -20 on sightread. xDD I downloaded those Ynwwie Malmsteen DLCs, they're SO hard but one of them I got -8 I THINK on sightread. I dunno why but I find the solo on Devil Island really fun ^_^

Ma friend Joey got 96% on a sightread of Good Mourning/Black Friday on expert drums. It looked impossible :S.

And yes. I was playing with GearsOfWarCrAzY. We stood up all night trying to FC the solo.

And no, you are not the best GH/RB player ever. Danny holds the guiness world record, and is the first person to FC the full GH3 set list and bonus list and has FC'd TTFAF 4 times now. He also FC'd the full GH:RT 80s set list, GH2 full set list, and GH:1 full set list. He is almost the first person to FC the whole GH:WT set list. Are you?

Actually he just added his 5th TTFAF FC today on youtube.

1: Can't find you on there.

2: By top, I meant I'm one of the top players (top x00 is great considering x0,000,000 people play these games.)

3: I know who those people are, and although I hate Danny and his family due to being annoying/having a bad attitude on stream, he's a fantastic player.

4: Can I have proof? Then I'll delete it.

Wow this is tough

RB2 Drums- Vissions 93%, Good Morning Black Friday 99%, Battery 90%, Painkiller 100%, Panic Attack 91%, Prequel to the Sequel 87%, ...And justice for all 100%, Through the fire and flames (custom) 100%.

GH3- TTFAF is the hardest song 96% almost 700k

RB1- Run to the hills 94%, Foreplay 99%, Wont get fooled again 100%, Tom Sawyer 100%, Enter sandman 100%

The heardest was Prequel to the Sequel. Took me like 50 tries. I even failed a couple times.

Wow this is tough

RB2 Drums- Vissions 93%' date=' Good Morning Black Friday 99%, Battery 90%, Painkiller 100%, Panic Attack 91%, Prequel to the Sequel 87%, ...And justice for all 100%, Through the fire and flames (custom) 100%.

GH3- TTFAF is the hardest song 96% almost 700k

RB1- Run to the hills 94%, Foreplay 99%, Wont get fooled again 100%, Tom Sawyer 100%, Enter sandman 100%

The heardest was Prequel to the Sequel. Took me like 50 tries. I even failed a couple times.

[/quote']

Now this is more realistic. Nice TTFAF score btw.

I hate the YBOBYBOBY sequence in the solo for Foreplay xD.

And Santorius. Fine' date=' if you want to b**** me about that, and gimme neg reps, knock yourself out.

[/quote']

Hey man, what the hell?

I've not made any insult to you in this thread. You stated it was on SH, I just wanted proof. I've not jabronied at all.

And if you used your eyes, you woulda seen that I removed the rep for you being courtious enough to co-operate me, but if you're going to have that attitude... well. It just seems your story's getting more and more false.

Dude' date=' you're not funny. Anyway, ma bad, I guess I have no proof. T_T

[/quote']

George is well known for having an... unusual sense of humour.

Anyway, I tend to not trust people at first. If you ever do find the links, feel free to show me.

PS: Isn't that gearsofwarcrazy guy the person who said he got the first Constant motion 100% solo FC? And everyone told him he was lying etc?

---

Yeah. I went on the link like I said, but I guess that's the band's manage scores page?

Either way, it doesn't take me to any scores.

Archived