Toonami

fenrir

Well I like the first deput of it' date=' but then they tried making more so it got bad.

[/quote']

I have to agree. It got stupid after Tom 4 I think. Though you can't argue that it brought a nostalgic everytime you watch it.

I liked toonami until they put Blue Dragon that was not that good of a show(in my opinion) the rest was good but then they started taking out all the good shows until they eventually took toonami off.

Blue Dragon I did not like. Personally at least, and then they took off most of the good shows like you said.

Argh! I forgot the name! It was something alon the lines of Rokujo! Anyways, they where going to find out if that doctor invented Medabots was a medabot too

THE NEXT DAY: *puts on tv and watches until medabots begins but sees they give Winx club instead* "ARGH! Noooo! I don't want a live put back Medabots!"

I miss outlaw star, DBZ, tenchi muyo, big o, and the origonal pokemon.

Red vs Blue quote:

Sarge: Oh I feel the worst about Grif. I always made fun of him. I never even told him, he was my son... Naw, I just wanted to screw with him one last time. But now I'll never get that chance!

Know what pisses me off tom 1-3 died tom 4 flew into the sunset and never to come back but they should have kept it on weekday from 4-7 with all the old programs

Red vs Blue quote:

Sarge: Simmons, I want you to poison Grif's next meal

Those bastards. I almost cried when I saw it wgen he said this is it. It's all over. Or something along that

I miss outlaw star' date=' DBZ, tenchi muyo, big o, and the origonal pokemon.

Red vs Blue quote:

Sarge: Oh I feel the worst about Grif. I always made fun of him. I never even told him, he was my son... Naw, I just wanted to screw with him one last time. But now I'll never get that chance![hr']

Know what pisses me off tom 1-3 died tom 4 flew into the sunset and never to come back but they should have kept it on weekday from 4-7 with all the old programs

I love that show.

Those bastards. I almost cried when I saw it wgen he said this is it. It's all over. Or something along that

Red vs Blue quote:

Sarge: Oh I feel the worst about Grif. I always made fun of him. I never even told him, he was my son... Naw, I just wanted to screw with him one last time. But now I'll never get that chance![hr']

I love that show.

He was thanking everybody and said his epic last words. "Until next time, stay gold." and then while he flew away he said, "Bang." T_T Makes me miss Cowboy bebop.

Red vs Blue quote:

I love that show.

He was thanking everybody and said his epic last words. "Until next time, stay gold." and then while he flew away he said, "Bang." T_T Makes me miss Cowboy bebop.

i liked that show with that guy that was blonde and learned all that stuff and that girl was that copy of that princess

Ben 10 is like America's Anime, but I did like watching Toonami, that showblock was the one that introduced me to anime, without that program on Cartoon Network, I wouldn't have been introduced to DBZ, Gundam, Zoids, Rurouni Kenshin, Zatch Bell, Naruto and among others...

I really missed that part of Cartoon Network, but they still show Naruto from time to time though, one of my favorite animes!

And of course there's Adult Swim whereas we anime lovers can watch late night animes like Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop.

What I hated about Toonami is where they change the versions of Tom the host (the robot) I liked the 2004-2006 version of him, he looked more kickass in that look then the recent one.

Ben 10 is like America's Anime' date=' but I did like watching Toonami, that showblock was the one that introduced me to anime, without that program on Cartoon Network, I wouldn't have been introduced to DBZ, Gundam, [b']Zoids[/b], Rurouni Kenshin, Zatch Bell, Naruto and among others...

I really missed that part of Cartoon Network, but they still show Naruto from time to time though, one of my favorite animes!

And of course there's Adult Swim whereas we anime lovers can watch late night animes like Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop.

What I hated about Toonami is where they change the versions of Tom the host (the robot) I liked the 2004-2006 version of him, he looked more kickass in that look then the recent one.

I have to agree.

Ben 10 is like America's Anime' date=' but I did like watching Toonami, that showblock was the one that introduced me to anime, without that program on Cartoon Network, I wouldn't have been introduced to DBZ, Gundam, Zoids, Rurouni Kenshin, Zatch Bell, Naruto and among others...

[/quote']

I believe your thinking of the TOM3 model. I remeber reading the comic strip they released after he made his appearance.

Toonami makes me nostalgic. I've watched it for YEARS, running home from school to catch the start of it at 3. I remember the special events (Intruder, Lockdown, TiHS, etc.) It was good times.

Archived