What's your Theme Song?

Skarlet

Okay, based on your life, and how it's going , what would your theme song be

mine would be

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOvGGGf6qA

or

explaing those for me is pretty much

Wild Eyed Boy: this song pretty much reffers to me as "wild eyed boy" it could seriously be about me

One Thing: In my life theres always somthing I'd give it all up to have, lately, a girl who I think would have been with me, if it wasnt for my friend decideding that going to all the trouble to nearly hook us up, to the point where we were saying I love yous and were sorta together, then stealing her...

Viva La Vida: before I met the girl mensioned above I was happy with single life, and I felt like king of the world, but now, I'm a wreck.... I'm a looser, and a nobody... it's the whole contrast...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would have to be mine....

Death - Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

[spoiler=Lyrics ]

What pain will it take

to satisfy your sick appetite

go in for the kill

always in sight-prey

the time always right-feast

feed on the pain-taste

sorrow made flesh-sweet

live how you want

just don't feed on me

if you doubt what i say

i will make you believe

shallow are words from those who starve

for a dream not their own to slash and scar

Big words, small mind

behind the pain you will find

a scavenger of human sorrow

scavenger

abstract theory the weapon of choice

used by scavenger of human sorrow

scavenger

So you have traveled far across the sea

to spread yor written brand of misery

Awww master that was sexy.='3
Mine would be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxqKh1nu-tc.
Actually it's always my theme song, at any time.<3
To .:Symptoms of Death:. and Fenrir's Herald: Yeah I know that Viva la Vida feeling. It gives you such a pulsion to climb somewhere and shout out to the world.:D

To .:Symptoms of Death:. and Fenrir's Herald: Yeah I know that Viva la Vida feeling. It gives you such a pulsion to climb somewhere and shout out to the world.:D

I know right?

Oh and so much more, it makes me wanna walk down the street and bow to people who I used to act all superioer to, and it makes me realise, just how humble (and I aint freakin humble) I am compaired to the way I used to be, just after my life sorta imploded and in the middle of said implosion, there was a mess of whirling blades that jsut tore my life to shreads...

I know right?

Oh and so much more' date=' it makes me wanna walk down the street and bow to people who I used to act all superioer to, and it makes me realise, just how humble (and I aint freakin humble) I am compaired to the way I used to be, just after my life sorta imploded and in the middle of said implosion, there was a mess of whirling blades that jsut tore my life to shreads...

[/quote']

Exactly. Makes ya wanna go walking around singing this song.

I know right?

Oh and so much more' date=' it makes me wanna walk down the street and bow to people who I used to act all superioer to, and it makes me realise, just how humble (and I aint freakin humble) I am compaired to the way I used to be, just after my life sorta imploded and in the middle of said implosion, there was a mess of whirling blades that jsut tore my life to shreads...

[/quote']

It's scary, if you here this song and you have a good life, you sorta shrug and go, yeah okay, sounds cool, then nexct thing you know you're on the bottom rung of the ladder, and you hear it and it changes your life...

I know right?

[/quote']

It's scary, if you here this song and you have a good life, you sorta shrug and go, yeah okay, sounds cool, then nexct thing you know you're on the bottom rung of the ladder, and you hear it and it changes your life...

That's what kinda happened. I was grounded for an extremely long time, and I though my family thought less of me. Then I hear this song and I'm like. "Dad, what's this song called?"

"Viva la Vida, by Coldplay." Seconds later I have it on my Ipod.

True, the first time I heard the song I was pissed off about people only talking to me when they need something, but the lyrics kind of cheered me up...

I think we should carry on the discussion in the Coldplay thread, though.;)

Ehm yeah, All the Seasons of Madness is my theme song in every situation of my life, another one would be this:

Guest JoshIcy

I dunno why. But besides the CardCaptors reference etc. It pretty much sums up one of my goals. And that is to know each type of mind, and how to utilize that mind-type as a weapon, defense and its own personal uses. How to help them, shift them and play with it.

Archived