2x Terraforming

3x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

Traps: ( 12 )

3x Solemn Judgment

3x Threatening Roar

3x Reversal of Fate

2x Reckless Greed (I'm just desperate for draw cards)

1x Lucky Chance

Thoughts? Draw cards?

Where's The Empress' date=' World, Moon or some of the great Arcana Force cards when you need it..... That's one "deck" you got there. Please check my " " to tell you what it means.

[/quote']

You suck badly. World goes in a different deck. Empress and Moon just plain suck.

And to the rest of you, what is going wrong in this Deck?

Where's The Empress' date=' World, Moon or some of the great Arcana Force cards when you need it..... That's one "deck" you got there. Please check my " " to tell you what it means.

[/quote']

You suck badly. World goes in a different deck. Empress and Moon just plain suck.

Mista Bwitzah, da Awcana Fowce monstas don't wook togevvah.

[/quote']

Mista Bwitzah, da Awcana Fowce monstas don't wook togevvah.

I know, but this deck is about the closest they can get.

i shouldnt be back here, but i was bored.

this deck is bad.

but, if theres one thing i know, its fairies.

first, you have 6 copies of a field spell in there.

stop it.

5 max.

second, your not running call of the mummy.

rather, valhalla, hall of the fallen. same sheet.

3rd, if your running beatstick fairies, you want splendid venus.

i dont care if it doesnt fit, make it fit. valhalla helps.

valhalla, furthermore, speeds up your deck something 2 fold. if folds are an actually valid unit of measure. max it at 3, and throw in a hecatrice. athena is also someone to consider.

i want to suggest drop to 2 reversals and 2 greeds, and add 2 lucky chance. if it only serves to beef you for one more card, thats still something.

arcana call? maybe if you ran dark ruler. hit the magician or whoever with the dark rulers nuke life effect, and then crash it.

since its a trap, it could even be activated in response to judgment or dad. provided you were running the tails flip.

other field spells to consider are sanc and luminous spark. if your going for fast, attack stacking beatdown. but in that case, you might also consider united we stand or axe of despair.

suffice it to say, you could go in a lot of directions with this. none of them are particularly good, but meh.

all that being said, this is still bad. but ive wanted to run arcana dicks for the longest time, so perhaps ill take a swing at it later.

and not just a world lockdown.

actually using the cards.

i shouldnt be back here' date=' but i was bored.

this deck is bad.

but, if theres one thing i know, its fairies.

first, you have 6 copies of a field spell in there.

stop it.

5 max.

second, your not running call of the mummy.

rather, valhalla, hall of the fallen. same s***.

[b']These I can agree with.[/b]

3rd, if your running beatstick fairies, you want splendid venus.

i dont care if it doesnt fit, make it fit. valhalla helps.

valhalla, furthermore, speeds up your deck something 2 fold. if folds are an actually valid unit of measure. max it at 3, and throw in a hecatrice. athena is also someone to consider.

i want to suggest drop to 2 reversals and 2 greeds, and add 2 lucky chance. if it only serves to beef you for one more card, thats still something.

arcana call? maybe if you ran dark ruler. hit the magician or whoever with the dark rulers nuke life effect, and then crash it.

since its a trap, it could even be activated in response to judgment or dad. provided you were running the tails flip.

other field spells to consider are sanc and luminous spark. if your going for fast, attack stacking beatdown.

I was considering Luminous Spark, but Sanctuary does nothing to boost offense capabilities at all.

but in that case, you might also consider united we stand or axe of despair.

No.

suffice it to say, you could go in a lot of directions with this. none of them are particularly good, but meh.

all that being said, this is still bad. but ive wanted to run arcana dicks for the longest time, so perhaps ill take a swing at it later.

and not just a world lockdown.

actually using the cards.

Archived