OmegaWave's Magical Ore Dragons & Chaos Cardz!

OmegaWave

gift of a young angel is WAY too good. pot of greed was BANNED just for being able to draw 2 cards, but that card lets you draw 3 or gain 2000 lps. but the rest are pretty good. well, the other ones i read. i'll finish the rest later. my favorite one is Inferno Blaze Dragon. nice job. :)

Titus if the Gift of a Young Angel where real we get POG back since this card is of course better in LP gain and in Card Draw.

GoaYA ways of using:

Excellent bad reaction conductor

Can draw 9 cards at max for one turn

Can gain 6000 LP max out of card

As for Unholy Golem he is deadly except when against the three "Kazi, Suijin, Sanga", other then that he can become a 4500 and rival a sacred beast when every you feel like so long as you can pay 3000 LP and survive

Titus if the Gift of a Young Angel where real we get POG back since this card is of course better in LP gain and in Card Draw.

GoaYA ways of using:

Excellent bad reaction conductor

Can draw 9 cards at max for one turn

Can gain 6000 LP max out of card

As for Unholy Golem he is deadly except when against the three "Kazi' date=' Suijin, Sanga", other then that he can become a 4500 and rival a sacred beast when every you feel like so long as you can pay 3000 LP and survive

[/quote']

just because you get a card that's more broken than an already banned card doesn't mean that you'll get that banned card back. POG is never coming back and nothing's going to make it come back. it's too good.

Archived