****ed up Beyond Recognition

Tele-fish's no joke anymore guise. Coelacanth and Golden Flying Fish is the new DAD...and you can get both for about a dollar each. =D Now let's add some Glads and see what happens. xD It's pretty budget, still costs around $100 before Solemns and Synchros, but compare that to Tele-DAD, LS, and Zombies and it's damn reasonable.

Monsters: 21

Deepsea King Coelacanth x3

Golden Flying Fish x3

Oyster Meister x3

Krebons x3

Gladiator Beast Murmillo x2

Gladiator Beast Laquari x2

Gladiator Beast Bestiari x2

Elemental Hero Prisma x1

Gladiator Beast Darius x2

Spells: 10

Gladiator Proving Ground x2

Shrink x3

Emergency Teleport x3

Monster Reborn x1

Heavy Storm x1

Traps: 9

Fish Depth Charge x3

Waboku x2

Torrential Tribute x1

Solemn Judgment x3 (Waboku, Brain Control, and T-Roar irl)

Extra Deck: 15

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus x3

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos x3

Goyo Guardian x3

Stardust Dragon x3

Thought Ruler Archfiend x2

Red Dragon Archfiend x1

Rate and suggest please. ^_^

Ur still Trolling wrong. Troll better.

I'm not going to try to troll very hard on a Deck that is less consistent than Tele-GBs.

:\

Also, I never mentioned TeleDAD. You choose if you want a bad deck, fortunately enough, that decisions is your alone. All I said was that you lied when you said that it ran well.

Ur still Trolling wrong. Troll better.

I'm not going to try to troll very hard on a Deck that is less consistent than Tele-GBs.

:\

Also' date=' I never mentioned TeleDAD. You choose if you want a bad deck, fortunately enough, that decisions is your alone. All I said was that you lied when you said that it ran well.

[/quote']

Might as well have mentioned TeleDAD *_*. For you Meta-Freaks, there is alot better decks than DAD and LS out there that r waiting to be made. So get ur panties out and consider a nother deck that is good too.

How well does it run? What problems do you run into?

Did some testing before changes, but I wrote down the testing I did this yesterday.

****ed up Beyond Recognition vs. Plants

I set Murmillo and 2 S/Ts. They Summoned Gigantic Cephalotus, set a card, and attacked, I activated Shrink, tagged into Bestiari, destroyed their face-down Roar. They set an S/T in Main Phase 2 and ended. I activate E-Tele, Summon Krebons from Deck, Tribute Summoned Coelacanth, they activate a face-down Pollinosis Tributing Cephalotus to stop King Coel. I Reborn Coel, discard a Depth Charge to use its effect, Special Summon 2 Golden Flying Fish and 2 Oyster Meister, attacked for 8400.

****ed up Beyond Recognition vs. Glads (This one was intense.)

They Summon Laquari, set 2, and end.

I activate Brain Control, they activate Waboku. I summon Krebons and tune into Goyo Guardian, set 2 S/Ts and end. They Summon Prisma, use its effect to send Bestiari to the Grave, Special Summon Test Tiger, Tributes Tiger and returns Prisma to Special Summon Darius from Deck, grabs Bestiari and gets Gyzarus out, destroying Goyo and trying to destroy a face-down too, but I chain it, a Roar. He Sets another S/T (he's got 2 now) and ends. I activate E-Tele for a Krebs from the Deck, activate Proving Ground, add a Laquari to the hand, Summon it, tune into another Goyo and attack, he activates a Shrink, I activate a Shrink and beat out Gyz by 200, I Special Summon the Gyz to my field in Defense, destroying his other facedown, a Chariot. He Sets a monster and an S/T, I draw a Bestiari, Summon it, Tribute it and Gyzarus for another Gyzarus, he Solemns my Gyzarus, I set a card and attack his face-down with Goyo, steal his face-down Murmillo to my field in DEF mode, end. He activates Reborn on his Gyzarus, destroys my Goyo and tries to destroy Murmillo too, but I chain Fish Depth Charge, destroy his his Gyzarus and draw an Oyster Meister. He ends, I summon Oyster Meister, set a card, and attack for 1600. I end, he's at 2400, I've still got 8000. He activates Cold Wave, I chain Waboku. He Summons Laquari and ends. I Summon Golden Flying Fish, tribute Oyster Meister to destroy Laquari, swing for 1700 and get an Oyster Token in DEF, set an S/T and end. He sets a card and an S/T. I summon Murmillo and activate Fish Depth Charge targeting his S/T, drawing a card and Tributing Oyster Token, he chains a Book of Moon, targeting Golden Flying Fish, I end. He Summons Bestiari, attacks Golden Flying Fish, tags into Darius, Special Summons his Gyzarus, attacks and destroys Murmillo with Darius, he tags into Laquari and hits me for 4500. I Summon Oyster Meister and Shrink Laquari, I attack, he's down to 150 LP. He Summons Thunder King Rai-Oh, attacks and destroys Oyster Meister. I draw into Monster Reborn, use it to Special Summon Gyzarus, he Tributes Rai-Oh, destroying it, I Summon Prisma and attack for game.

2-0 so far.

Archived