Couple of questions about trivial things that rarely come up in a game.

Kiryu

Question

I was arguing with my friend after a duel today. Two issues came up.

One- Can you fusion summon Master of Dragon Knight using only three Blue-eyes White Dragons and a Black Luster Soldier, or do you have to get Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon first?

Two- If a Union Monster is targeted for Change of Heart or some other card that changes the card's controller, and is equipped to a monster that is compatible on the opponent's field, what happens when the card wears off?

What happenned: My opponent had Dark Blade. I had Dark Blade and it's Union Monster, Kiryu, who was a regular monster at the time. My opponent used Change of Heart to take Kiryu and equip it to his own Dark Blade. It was at the end of his turn that we were arguing. So, would Kiryu stay as a Union Monster on his side of the field, or would it go back to being a regular monster on my field, or would it equip to my own Dark Blade?

3 answers to this question

First off, what does this have to do with the site?

Secondly, you must have blue-yes ultimate first. It says right on the damn card that it's one of the fusion materials..

And change of heart's banned, why would that be in a deck anyways... (unless you're playing traditional)

If it's equipped, it's equipped, regardless of which side of the field it's on. So if it's equipped, it stays in the spell & Trap card zone. It does not return, as it's no longer treated as a monster.

Archived