220623be5.jpg

220623vv5.jpg

220623su8.jpg

220623lz4.jpg

220623oq9.jpg

220623cg7.jpg

220623sk8.jpg

220623hc5.jpg

I have made a new thread that I think needs to be acknowledged more than this one that needs to be locked. It’s title right now is called The Trilogy Begins and it is a deck about a play that will be updated on a weekly or daily basis. So stop looking at this amateurish selection! (that’s right i called my own work Amateurish) The play will also have a story line to it so if you wont a deck with character I suppose your looking in the wrong place.

Only Negative Thing Your Going TO Recieve From Me, Just Saying Goggle Is Not Image Credit.

Just Post The Link That You used for the images Next To Them Or Somthing

Anways, Seeing As Your Not New And There Are A Few OCG errors 8/10 seems fair

Great Job, You Might be getting to my standerd XD....

• 2 months later...

I’m enjoying your comments and I suggest you lock this page, because I didn’t put in image credit in. I love that you haven’t yet, but I would like to be pestered into thinking i need to provide image credit. Also I’m going into word documents to check my spelling so I could get better on spelling.

I like them but... spelling, grammer, and ocg errors kinda kill it because sometimes u can't fully understand what the effect means. Although correct OCG still makes things a little fuzzy, like the whole, does Mirror Force work on Egyptian Gods and whatnot. Great pics, surprised u got ones that good on Google... all the ones I find on Google get all blurry and dont have a background, which makes them crappy... Get a new pic for Warrior cuz theres a thingy in the corner (4got the word :P), and I'll boost u up from 7/10 to 7.5/10, other than that, fix spelling grammar and ocg and i'll bump it up to 9.8/10 cuz... im not much of a fan of anime pics as yugioh cards, but u deserve the good score for them being good pics. Keep up the good work!

Archived