Mods

NP Sage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Now for those of you who are pushing why you should be mod I have the worst insult the you will ever hear .

You are acting like an American politician.

ouch harsh

That's not the worst insult they'll ever hear, this is:

You're acting like a kitten.

OH SNAP!!!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!

Now for those of you who are pushing why you should be mod I have the worst insult the you will ever hear .

You are acting like an American politician.

ouch harsh

HEY I TAKE OFFENSE TO THA- ... wait... no that's right, never mind.

does it really matter who signed up first?

No, we've already covered that. That's just me spitting out random statistics and information about the forums, as you may of noticed in some of my other replies to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct, as far as I know, there will be no other Mods hired on this site, but YCMaker will 'employ' atleast 1 new mod. If you could call it employ, I don't know why you all so desperately want to be Mods, you simply get to delete/edit/move posts and threads, have a say on issues in this invisible forum known as the Moderator's forum, and you gain access to the Mod CP, where you can view forum statistics. There are no bonuses and take it from me, it's not an easy task. There are currently no front-runners for future-mod status, so WAIT, the new forum brings great things but you must wait, be patient, enjoy this site while it lasts. The new site will be much bigger, better, far more advanced, feature the new card maker and possibly even an online dueling system that may record duels, making future forum tournaments alot easier.

Just be patient, please, there may a thread where you can post your 'resume' for Mods status, I don't know, I'm just a Mod.

(Everything in Italics is not definate.)

well they probably think we're pretty cool, you and me. :lol:

i dont know. but if i could use that forum, there would be a lot about some of the immature people *cough* pointman *cough* dr.crowler *cough* masta *cough*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For your enlightenment HORUS and NP Sage, the Mods' forum contains ideas from Danilus, YCMaker and myself which are discussed over a number of threads, also announcements from YCMaker about the site, the card maker, etc. and recently, alot of the Spam has been moved there. Really, why do you care so much? :lol:

For your enlightenment HORUS and NP Sage' date=' the Mods' forum contains ideas from Danilus, YCMaker and myself which are discussed over a number of threads, also announcements from YCMaker about the site, the card maker, etc. and recently, alot of the Spam has been moved there. Really, why do you care so much? :lol:[/quote']

Because I read some of it and you were talking about Masta.

Archived