Samuria and ninja !

malin

Well, I'm not really all too sure of the rating system, but... I'd say a 4.5 out of 10.

The reason for my low score is because, even though the artwork is nice, the grammar you've used for your card effects is bad, and doesn't really sound so realistic.

Additionally, some of the effects don't make sense. If it's a light monster, and its effect makes it a dark monster, then that defeats the purpose of putting Light up there. If, however, you said that "This monster can be treated as a DARK monster," then that gives it the option to be both, making more sense to its effect description.

Also, some of the spelling for your cards is a bit flawed, such as the word Samurai being spelled Samuai.

Lastly, although I previously said the artwork was nice, some of the images are shrunk or stretched out. It's a smal, yet still noticable flaw to them.

However, don't feel discouraged. :) Errors are just lessons to learn once we correct them.

Well' date=' I'm not really all too sure of the rating system, but... I'd say a 4.5 out of 10.

The reason for my low score is because, even though the artwork is nice, the grammar you've used for your card effects is bad, and doesn't really sound so realistic.

Additionally, some of the effects don't make sense. If it's a light monster, and its effect makes it a dark monster, then that defeats the purpose of putting Light up there. If, however, you said that "This monster can be treated as a DARK monster," then that gives it the option to be both, making more sense to its effect description.

Also, some of the spelling for your cards is a bit flawed, such as the word Samurai being spelled Samuai.

Lastly, although I previously said the artwork was nice, some of the images are shrunk or stretched out. It's a smal, yet still noticable flaw to them.

However, don't feel discouraged. :) Errors are just lessons to learn once we correct them.

[/quote']

The reason one of the monsters is a LIGHT but treated as a DARK Attribute monster is because i think the effect is really useful, say if you used a card to add from your deck to your hand a LIGHT Attribute monster but you had a Field spell card on the field that increases the ATK of DARK monsters by 500 and Decreases the ATK of LIGHT monsters by 300. Then this card effect is useful also since it is reurend to your hand if its destroyed by battle then this card becomes even more useful. This card effect is used few times and is useful.

Also Grammer isint really my strong point but i do try my best, thanks anyways you guys keep them comeing :)

The reason one of the monsters is a LIGHT but treated as a DARK Attribute monster is because i think the effect is really useful' date=' say if you used a card to add from your deck to your hand a LIGHT Attribute monster but you had a Field spell card on the field that increases the ATK of DARK monsters by 500 and Decreases the ATK of LIGHT monsters by 300. Then this card effect is useful also since it is reurend to your hand if its destroyed by battle then this card becomes even more useful. This card effect is used few times and is useful.

Also Grammer isint really my strong point but i do try my best, thanks anyways you guys keep them comeing :)

[/quote']

^^ I see. Well, I guess that's okay. Still, I'll keep my rating of your cards. Don't worry though, my opinion of your cards will change once I see some improvement. Good luck.

Oh, one more thing. If you ever need a quick correction of your cards' descriptions, go ahead and give me a PM. I'll help you. :)

The reason one of the monsters is a LIGHT but treated as a DARK Attribute monster is because i think the effect is really useful' date=' say if you used a card to add from your deck to your hand a LIGHT Attribute monster but you had a Field spell card on the field that increases the ATK of DARK monsters by 500 and Decreases the ATK of LIGHT monsters by 300. Then this card effect is useful also since it is reurend to your hand if its destroyed by battle then this card becomes even more useful. This card effect is used few times and is useful.

[/quote']

^^ I see. Well, I guess that's okay. Still, I'll keep my rating of your cards. Don't worry though, my opinion of your cards will change once I see some improvement. Good luck.

Oh, one more thing. If you ever need a quick correction of your cards' descriptions, go ahead and give me a PM. I'll help you. :)

I think ill take you up on that :)

Interesting Cards.... i'd give them 6/10. The pictures are good but most of them don't actually show Samurai, they just show Manga style people with swords. Shouldn't samurai be in armour or something?

The grammer isn't great and the effects aren't very creative. Thats why I rate them as 6/10.

I made a Samurai and Ninja set ("Samurai ninja expansion" if you want to look at it). I focused it round inflicting pain on yourself to activate great effects to destory your opponent. Since No-one looks at my cards feel free to take any cards you want. Some aren't there so if you want a Ninja/Samurai card with good effect, I have a few.

by the way...you spelt Samurai wrong...you spelt it as Samuria.....

Archived