my deck for upper deck day

roguewolf01

kay, so i decided to use my little city deck because it did good at locals last night.... so i wanted to see if anyone would help me do some final fixes or if i should just leave as is.

total 40

monsters-15

x3 captain gold

x3 neos alius

x3 thunder king rai-oh

x3 exiled force

x1 stratos

x1 cydra

x1 necro gardna

spells-12

x3 shrink

x3 RotA

x2 skyscraper

x2 e-call

x1 smashing ground

x1 mst

traps-13

x3 royal oppression

x3 skill drain

x3 bottomless trap hole

x2 compulsory evacuation device

x1 divine wrath

x1 torrential tribute

well that's the deck (in case anyone was woundering i use 1 extra exiled, necro gardna and cydra because i do not have any honests) sorry for rambilng on, so tell my what you guys think, thanks.

3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius

3 Honest

3 Thunder King Rai-Oh

2 Exiled Force

3 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

3 Reinforcement of the Army

2 E - Emergency Call

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Smashing Ground

3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

3 Royal Oppression

3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

3 Solemn Judgment

2 Hero Blast

1 Mirror Force

hahha, upper deck day..I was sincerely hoping Konami was going to mess yugioh up for good, because its become a horrible game...I apologize to anyone who plays it(I still do from time to time) but its become a terrible game, and its dying, ever since they started to make secrets again. I quit Yugioh to play Naruto ccg(100x better) simply because the game is no longer fun(too expensive, kept getting stuff stolen, never got the stuff i needed most, games just too broken)...But from what i remember of playing yugioh(i quit 2 months ago) This deck looks pretty solid. I dont know what kind of deck it is, or what the point is, but hey, good luck trying to get your 2300$ gold sarchopagus, hope you have a fun time.

hahha' date=' upper deck day..I was sincerely hoping Konami was going to mess yugioh up for good, because its become a horrible game...I apologize to anyone who plays it(I still do from time to time) but its become a terrible game, and its dying, ever since they started to make secrets again. I quit Yugioh to play Naruto ccg(100x better) simply because the game is no longer fun(too expensive, kept getting stuff stolen, never got the stuff i needed most, games just too broken)...But from what i remember of playing yugioh(i quit 2 months ago) This deck looks pretty solid. I dont know what kind of deck it is, or what the point is, but hey, good luck trying to get your 2300$ gold sarchopagus, hope you have a fun time.

[/quote']

All I have to say is that I agree with you and that this is SPAM

Archived