Chaotix's Graphics Contest.

Chaotix®

Hi everyone. I'm holding a little graphics comp. Everyone, no matter how bad are encouraged to join, since I'll be using a unique grading system. Let me explain this grading system.

Imagine a battle against haris and Cyber Altair. Poor haris sucks at gfx, and up against a big kitteh like Altair, this would be a very unfair fight. Luckily for haris, since he is a begginer gfxer, he gets extra points for facing an experienced gfxer.

Get the gist of it?

Just post here if you want to enter. Deadline to enter your tag is by the end of Valentines day.

Judging:

There will be 4 judges; each of whose votes counts as 25%. I'm a judge obviously, and I have 2 very experienced friends from a different gfx forum who are also willing to judge; basically what I am saying is, that there will be no space for nooby votes or bias. Oh yar, the 4th judge is you guys. The public.

You may not use premade tags. Make a fresh one for this contest. But, if you have made a tag in the past 5 days, and you have not used it in a battle, you may use it. The winning tags will go on an amazing tag wall. I call this amazing tag wall the "Amazing YCM Tag Wall". It's so cool and special.

Prizes:

1st: 3 reps, 200 Points, Tag Featured on "Amazing YCM Tag Wall"

2nd: 2 reps, 100 Points, Tag Featured on "Amazing YCM Tag Wall"

3rd: 1 Rep, 50 Points, Tag Featured on "Amazing YCM Tag Wall"

4th: 30 Points, Tag Featured on "Amazing YCM Tag Wall"

5th: Tag Featured on "Amazing YCM Tag Wall"

Enjoy kiddehs.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Thanks for joining. If you enter a tag as good the one in your sig space now' date=' you should be fine ;)

[/quote']

Agreed, that's a pretty awesome sig.

EDIT: I just noticed the new rule. I'll post my tag now then:

17wy8g.png

It's one of my best, and I made it yesterday.

I'm in:

2iktnox.png

^ So are you a double accounter' date=' or a ripper? o.O

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-96679.html

[/quote']

I am Zaca and lost access to my account. Pm me if you want to say more stuff. I keep getting questions and accusing.

You should put it in your Personal message or something =P It's not really someone else's fault if they assume you double accounted, when you haven't said anything about it ;)

idk either way. Good luck on the battle m8 =)

^ Thanks for joining. If you enter a tag as good the one in your sig space now' date=' you should be fine ;)

[/quote']

17wy8g.png

badass. Could use better positioning imo =P

Oh yah I'm in XD

[/quote']

17wy8g.png

badass. Could use better positioning imo =P

Oh yah I'm in XD

Recognise the tut?:D

O hai Kiwi-kun. You don't go on MSN anymore >>...

I JUST made my second last siggy yesterday, and I saw this contest today, so I might as well enter it o_O...

It's in my siggy now. I would've made it my final, but when I showed it to my cousin, she wanted me to make another one for her >>...

And yes, since it's you, I'm sure you will be able to notice all the errors I made in it. Just look carefully ^^.

Archived