YCMaker helped me out, please lock.

Morgan LeFlay

Question

Can anyone tell me exactly which variation of the Matrix II font, or any other fonts used, is used for each part of the card? Currently I really really need the effect monster text, as well as any thing that is not Matrix II Small Caps. If you know the normal monster text please feel free to clarify that as well, thanks.

18 answers to this question

Guest Fake Apology

Holy cr*p triple-posting....Dude, do you know there is a button called full edit? You can easily Bring Up Your Post by fully editing it.

It looks like regular Arial to me.

Yes, it's Arial.

Guest Fake Apology

Holy cr*p triple-posting....Dude' date=' do you know there is a button called [b']full edit[/b]? You can easily Bring Up Your Post by fully editing it.

Umm, no, you can't.

Yes you can. Full editing means updating a post, so yeah, the thread will be brought up and so will the post. See for yourself.

Holy cr*p triple-posting....Dude' date=' do you know there is a button called [b']full edit[/b]? You can easily Bring Up Your Post by fully editing it.

Umm, no, you can't.

Yes you can. Full editing means updating a post, so yeah, the thread will be brought up and so will the post. See for yourself.

Ok, this morning I changed the title of a thread, which means a full edit. It's still on the second page, and the date of last post was whe the last post was made.

Guest Fake Apology

Look, if you perform a full edit to the last post, i think your thread will be brought up. But anyways, this is spam, so let't stop it. If you have to say to me anything irrelevant to the topic, PM me.

Guest Fake Apology

Also' date=' bumping is allowed after 24 hours.

[/quote']

Bumping, not triple-post-bumping, that's because double posting is banned.

Anyways, i hope you find the answer you want.

Look' date=' if you perform a [b']full edit[/b] to the last post, i think your thread will be brought up. But anyways, this is spam, so let't stop it. If you have to say to me anything irrelevant to the topic, PM me.

No it doesn't. [/discussion]

Guest Fake Apology

OK it doesn't-i made a mistake. But still, he triple-posted and that was my point.

Also, i remember there is really a way to edit your post and bring it up, but i have forgotten it....

I'll take a look into Palatino Linotype. Thanks. Also, bumping is allowed after 24 hours.

EDIT: Palatino Linotype looks pretty similar. I guess it'll have to do, but I know for a fact that the numbers look different. I'll leave this open in case anyone knows a better font. (PS: I don't mind paying for the correct font)

Archived