LOCK PLEASE ! !

Queen-Dragoon

I was watching the original Yu-gi-oh series again and wondering why the heck Konami haven't created this card. I think it would make the game much more fast paced and interesting. Let me know your opinion of the Picture (rest of the info is off of wikia so it's not my work) and the pros and cons of this card. I think this should be used as an alternative to Speed World for a different duelling experience.

[spoiler=Spell Sanctuary]174722.jpg[spoiler=Spell Sanctuary Card Lore]Each player may select 1 Spell Card from their Deck, and add it to their hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players may activate Spell Cards during their opponent's turn if they are Set on the field.

Image Credit - http://fantasyartdesign.com/3dgallery/a-digital/3D-images/01desktop-MusaSayyed/church01-s.jpg

Cool Cards!

First 2: 8/10

Spell Sanctuary:

That effect is way to OP. People have some pretty bad-ass Spells that they can use to screw over the opponent. Though the pic is nice' date=' the idea resembles Dark Sage.

[/quote']

What he said basically!

• 1 month later...

Fairy's Effect fixed:

When this card is sent directly from your hand to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

When this face down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Flare Token (Fairy-Type/Tuner/LIGHT/2 Stars/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Mode.

The letters and words in Bold are fixed to the correct OCG.

Archived