Godly Antimeta Fiends

Azmodius

Hello, it's Azmodius. And tonight I will be talking about a few cards, unexpected, but extremely antimeta. TeleDAD has been one of the main decks topping tounements most of the time, LightSworn is a prime deck too. Zombies, meh, they get some play, and then there is a few other competitive decks out there, Gladiator Beasts, and last but definintly not least, antimeta. Now this does not top much, and when people want to win, they just say "I will just be a clone and play DAD", but that's because there are not that many decks of antimeta playing competitive and winning. It's not that hard to beat, and from my experience with the deck, it lacks speed, thanks to that little jerk Rai-Oh, but the other deck will be complety screwed if it focuses on speed. Allure and other draw engines could be used with Rai-Oh, but there aren't that many darks in the case of Allure, D-Heros in the case of D-Draw.

Enter Dark Ruler Ha Des. Enter The End of Anubis. Enter Vanity's Fiend. Allureable and antimeta. You could also build a antimeta D-Hero with Rai-Oh focusing on Plasma's great skill drain-like effect. And Who says DAD has to be run in a teleport deck? Secret Village is underused.

Here Goes: (sorry if i fail on this one)

Monsters: 22

Fiends:

2 Dark Ruler Ha Des (Stopping Mali and PSZ, beatstick)

2 The End of Anubis (Stopping Mali and PSZ, beatstick)

2 Vanity's Fiend (Stopping Zombies and Ls, beatstick)

1 Snipe Hunter (Fiend, works good with Hades)

1 Sangan (Search em')

2 Caius the Shadow Monarch (Beatstick and good with hades)

2 Phantom of Chaos (this is your spec. sum. alternate)

1 Evil Hero Infernal Gainer (Doubles the succes of Hades)

Non-Fiends:

2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer (Stops DAD)

3 Thunder King Rai-Oh (Raepz teleDAD

2 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo (great againts anything that specials)

2 Banisher of the Radiance (free removal)

Spells: 8

1 Monster Reborn (Staple)

1 Smashing Ground (Kill)

3 Allure of Darkness (Draw

1 Lighning Vortex (Kill

1 Heavy Storm (kill

1 Mystical Space Typhoon (kill

Traps: 10

3 Solemn Judgement

3 Compulsory Evecuation Device

3 Royal Oppression

1 PWWB

Your fiends will destroy those Malicious's, thanks to hades. If their running multiple copies of anything destroyed then they are screwed, and since Hades can't come back from the grave, you run 2 Copies of Phantom of Chaos.

why would you recommend dekoichi to someone whos specifically trying to use fiends? dark mimic lvl 1 is my answer to that.

that being said, why not necrofear? you run enough fiends to make him useful. his effect is a bit slow, but definitely anti meta.

oppressions are never useless.

he cant rely on having pachy or vanity out at any time, and thunder king just loves to miss the timing.

my only trouble with this is trying to get out your fatter monsters. it doesnt seem to me as easy as you might be thinking it will be.

Archived