Radiant Shine

Collectible

This should be in the written cards section.

Do you mean "holographic" as a type (like the Gemini monsters), part of the card name, or as the rarity?

Regardless, I give you points on originality.

Shine Summon should be like this:

You cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon a monster during the turn you activate this card. Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Holographic" monster from your deck to your side of the field. The monster Special Summoned by the effect of this card cannot attack, and is destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.

Oops. XD

I meant "You cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon a monster during the turn you activate this card, except by the effect of this card."

I find it as a decent drawback. It can't attack, and it only lasts one turn. Since a lot of cards are holographic, you can get a SCR, UTR, UR, PR, or SR card on the field. If he means to make it a Trap Card, then Jinzo would make a good one to pick, seeing as he won't be destroyed at the end of the turn by its effect, and it would be able to attack. So, at the drawback of being unable to summon, you can get a powerful monster out and use its effect, potentially turning the Duel around. XD

Archived