Sneak Preview for my New Booster - Loyal Gladius PLEASE RATE Now Updated!

Mehmani

Hi, i'm Alf. This is just a Sneak Preview thing for my brand new set, Loyal Gladius, which features a new Archetype (called HADEIAN) and some new Gladiator Beast support. So I present, the sneak preview cards!

NOTE: They are not made exclusively for this thread they are actual examples from my set.

[spoiler=CARDS]

gladcard22.jpg

gladcard18.jpg

gladcard5.jpg

gladcard11.jpg

gladcard10.jpg

Updated.

I'm absolutely crap. Crap. Why don't I kill myself live on youtube?

Listen, I'm going to focus on the Hadeian type A LOT. There will be Hadeian support in every set I will ever make. My set should have more than 50 cards in it. So appreciate my work a little bit. CREDIT to Judgment Dragon/J-Max for subtype tut.

BUMP

OCG Errors and bad pics. (Especially the first one)

And try not to create a thing like Hadien type unless it would be epic and realistic.

3/10 for the attempt.

2nd and 4th Cards. Guess who made the pics for those? Father Wolf. Yeah visit this page:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-18348.html

And see if you still think Father Wolf is bad.

Looks good alf, better pics and slightly better OCG and you'll have some awesome cards. Don't listen to Dweller he's just jealous. One thing though on Sagi you don't need the except Sagi thing at the end because he'll never be in your Deck.

7/10:) (Lower end of the scale)

Oh it's good but just some of it is slightly off, like the positions of what you've written and stuff. It's things like capitals on the bits "Spell Cards", "Trap Cards", things like that. Just get caps and order right and as I said you'll have some good cards. If you want a great devil/haedes pic I'll PM it to you, in fact I've got two that would be great.

Archived