[Lock] [Going to recreate it differently]

Tokyo Duel

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Introduction:[/b]]

It all started back in New Domino City when an army men came in black and red cloaks, calling themselves the Messengers. They struk fear into the hearts of many. Then one day one of them challenged an innocent man to a duel. The man lost and died three days later. He was in what would soon be known as Death Duels.

News spread and time and time again every one who challenged them fell to their power. New Domino City had shifted...for worse. A group of duelists calling them selves "DR" (Duelist Rebelion) are fighting back. This is the final stand for NDR...and the final stand for the world.

[/align]

Thanks, I've been working on Ch. 1 for a while. It'll be up soon and hopefully, you'll enjoy it as much I as I have on writing it.

Edit: It's up!

[align=center][spoiler= [u]Chapter 1[/u]]

Turn for the Worse

While it was raining one day, I was wondering one day on how the world could take a turn for the worse. I was thinking about it for a good twenty minutes under a tree. All of a sudden, three people came up to me wearing some black and red cloaks. I ran. I ran as fast as possible. How could they find me? What did I do? But they were keeping up. Suddenly, I tripped over a tree branch that had been struck by lightining. Not like this!I thought in my head, wanting to yell help, but I was paraylyzed by fear of what could happen. I coulnd't breath. Not like this...No! I again thought. One of them approached me. "Duel...or die."

Wanting to go down fighting, I accepted the duel.

The man said as he drew from his deck, "I'll begin."

"I'll summon t_DarkCrusadem_2fcd48e.png in attack mode. I set three cards face down and I'll end.

Shaking with fear, I drew my card. "I'll activate t_dfdafdfam_053c330.png Now I'll summon t_CXCxccXXm_27031c9.png! Effect activate! I get to add a certain Dark Flame monster from my deck to my hand. I won't tell which one though. But for now, I'll set three cards face down, and end.

The man didn't really respond, just drew his card, set a monster and attempted to attack me. Go trap card! t_jsdhSHKDhsjm_1c85707.pngYou lose 1600 life points!

Messenger: 2400

Tanaka, Heero (Me): 4000

He gave a sadistic facial expression, that reminding me of true evil. I shuddered at what could happen to me. No! I must be strong if I want to win!

I drew my card, hoping, just hoping, that I could end the duel right here. I drew a card. Yes...! This is exactly what I needed! "I'll activate t_gsgfm_f1dc6b3.png! I'll special summon t_gsfdgfsgfgm_9a89900.png and then I'll summon t_CXCxccXXm_27031c9.png! Ready for this? Because I tribute all three of my monsters for the ultimate Dark Flame Monster: t_fgsfgsfgm_884a8b1.png! Ready for this? I'll activate his effect, destroying your monster, and you lose life points equal to it's attack!"

Messenger: 900

Tanaka, Heero (Me): 4000

"What?!" the Messenger exclaimed. For the first time, he expressed some form of a human emotion, like they weren't some form of a creature; actually human.

"Of course, all good things have a conesaqunce. In other words, that consequence is me not being able to attack you. So, I'll end.

The messenger drew a card. "Heh...I set a card and activate t_Polymerizatm_cffed7d.jpg I'll fuse my Relinquished and Thousand Eyes Idol for t_ThousandEyem_88f0891.jpg!

I busted up laughing. It had zero attack and, and he had just gotten rid of Relinqulished, a card that I knew about. A very good card. God, I felt so stupid. I could die, yet I was laughing. I had never heard of this card, but I would hear and never forget it...ever again...

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[b]Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh!: Ðêå†h еêl§![/b]]

I finally learned what Thousand Eyes Restrict did. Ok, I'm a complete idiot. I know. Now, I'm in trouble...and it doesn't help that I'm going to lose 500 more life points. And between you and me...my face down traps...are completely useless against my Dark Flame, since Trap's don't effect him. What I need...what I need is something to believe...but what?

[/align]

Archived