Quick Question

Luna Lovegood

Question

11 answers to this question

Once per turn' date=' you can send 1 card from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard to upgrade 1 monster you control by 1 Level.

(Upgrade/Downgrade is correct. Look at "A Legendary Ocean" if you don't believe me)

[/quote']

but when you look at a card that actually increases(for this example,Noisy Gnat).

it says:"You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to increase the Level of 1 monster on the field by 1, until the End Phase."

the only thing to change would be "on the field" to "you control" and remove the "until the End Phase" part.

and A legendary Ocean says downgrade fr decreasing but you can't be certain they would use upgrade for increasing.

another thing is that it affects everything in the hand and field while this effect would only target 1 card.

it is also the newest card i can think of that does a effect (excluding the counterpart) like this so it probably has the newest OCG.

Once per turn' date=' you can send 1 card from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard to upgrade 1 monster you control by 1 Level.

(Upgrade/Downgrade is correct. Look at "A Legendary Ocean" if you don't believe me)

[/quote']

but when you look at a card that actually increases(for this example,Noisy Gnat).

it says:"You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to increase the Level of 1 monster on the field by 1, until the End Phase."

the only thing to change would be "on the field" to "you control" and remove the "until the End Phase" part.

and A legendary Ocean says downgrade fr decreasing but you can't be certain they would use upgrade for increasing.

another thing is that it affects everything in the hand and field while this effect would only target 1 card.

it is also the newest card i can think of that does a effect (excluding the counterpart) like this so it probably has the newest OCG.

Why did you add i 'Until the end of the phase' and lock now plz

Archived