Legacy of the Duelists RP (Closed until further notice.)

Metal_Reese

I like creating stories, but I can’t exactly get it to the way it should be, so I decided to create an RP room instead, containing something from my story. Anyone can join, just as long as you have a description of your character and a picture of what he/she looks like and what deck he/she uses. If you cannot find a picture, there is a great site where you can create a character from and you can use that for a picture. I will play as some minor characters from the series. And I’ll rarely play as a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu-Gi-Oh GX series. I’ll have a link up to that one website I was talking about soon enough. Create your character here! I will get around to creating the characters for this RP soon enough. And as soon as I'm done, I'll start the RP. That should be enough time for everyone to decide who wants to join.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Here is the explanation:

Orichalcos, Shadow Realm, Light of Destruction, all of them had one thing in common: they were all evil forces. But what if there was something even more powerful than all of them combined? And worse yet, what would happen if this force were real? Well, that's what this RP is about. This great power finds itself banished into an unknown realm and it is severely weak and in need of power or souls to bring it back to its original state. The evil crashes near an abandoned mansion about 20 miles away from Cobalt City. There was an excavation area around that crashing site and two of the construction workers were on duty that night. They went to investigate the crash. One of them approaches the crater. And then, a claw made out of shadow and fire shoots out from the crater and grabs one of the construction workers and pulls him in. The other worker becomes scared and begins to dial 911 on his cell phone. But then a fireball shoots from the crater and hits his cell phone, burning his hand in the process. Then the hand of shadow and fire shoots back out of the crater and grabs the other construction worker. As he is pulled in, he screams for help. Within the darkness of the night, you could see two red eyes peak out from the shadows.

The next day, the first day of school was about to begin for the guys at Western Duel Academy. Broadcasting live was the incident that happened at the construction site. All the students are heading towards the Duel Dome to take their Duel Entrance Exams. Among them were Derek Reeves, Chad Houston, Emily Lockhart, and Allen Wheeler. Derek is a little late, as usual. But as he makes his way towards the Duel Dome, all the other applicants prepare to take there exams. Dr. Viral, the man watching over the duelists, watches over all of the applicants through the window at the second floor of the Duel Dome. Meanwhile, all of the 1st-4th years that went to Duel Prep School and made there way to the top sit in the auditorium, waiting for the applicants to get done with there Entrance Exams. Two of the duelists that were wearing blue were Sparky De 'Trace, Brad Peterson, and Nash Cobalt, son of Cobalt City's mayor. The other two, standing up on the balcony, were Amy Miller and Azure Reeves, Derek Reeves older brother, who had already graduated. They, along with every other duelist that are already enlisted in the school, watch the Exams for the same reason, to see the competition that will soon be accompanying the Duel Academy.

These are the character biographies. Only I am allowed to use these characters (I cannot use the User's created characters without there permission first, if I ever have to use them.):

Derek Reeves

026015.png

Deck Type: Prefers Warriors/Mainly Six Samurai

Biography:

His strength is reflected through his deck, The Six Samurai. He, like the samurai, is loyal to his friends, and holds a strong presence in the face of his enemies. He always keeps his wits about him when he is pressured. Although, sometimes he gets in way over his head and it usually gets himself into trouble. He likes to hang out in the forest most of the time, due to the fact that sometimes, a place could be too crowded and/or too noisy. He finds comfort in the forest.

Allen Wheeler

705762.png

Deck Type: Mostly uses cards his Grandpa gave him/Prefers Gagagigo

Biography:

Joey Wheeler’s grandson, he joins Western Duel Academy to become like his grandpa. He may seem cowardly on the outside, but at heart, he wants to help people, but he is afraid of what might happen if he tries to. He likes to duel, and he always plays with his heart and his soul. He does his very best when it comes to dueling. He gains most of his confidence when he is dueling.

Chad Houston

040242.png

Deck Type: Prefers Zombies/Mostly on Despair from the Dark

Biography:

Chad joins Western Duel Academy to strengthen himself and improve his skills. He keeps to himself a lot, and doesn’t speak at all. But he does show a friendly presence towards others. He is also loyal to his friends as well. He has a steel will about him. And he is very loyal to his friends. He considers his loyalty above all else to be most important.

Amelia (Amy) Miller

f60320.png

Deck Type: Warriors/Mainly Amazons

Biography:

Already in her 3rd year at the Academy, she has matured and likes to duel. A tomboy at heart, she is outgoing and likes to make friends. She has no problem with expressing herself and her opinions on certain subjects. She was born from a very rich family whom lives a grand lifestyle. But she grew tired of it and decided to join Duel Academy. She made plenty of friends there along the way. She likes to duel a lot and always puts a lot of effort into her deck.

Nash Cobalt

bd3295.png

Deck Type: Spellcasters/Main headliner Silent Magician

Biography:

Son of the Mayor of Cobalt City, he likes to act like a jerk to others most of the time, but he does care about others, some of the time. He, like Amelia, is in his 3rd year at the Academy. He travels around with his two henchmen, Spark and Brad, always searching for a reason to mess with someone. But when the going gets tough, he gets tough too and is always looking for a way to improve his skills.

Emily Lockhart

787a7.png

Deck Type: Machines/Recently obtained a Cyber Dragon.

Biography:

She is very shy, and likes to distance herself away from others. She never really talks, but is the smartest person in the Academy. The teachers were even considering moving her up into the Obelisk Blue Dormitory. She doesn’t have much confidence in herself, even when she is dueling. She can be seen from time to time in her room studying. Recently, she obtained a Cyber Dragon, which she thought would help her be a better duelist. She applies for Western Duel Academy to find out just that.

Sparky De’Trace

aa1640.png

Deck Type: Thunder/Batteryman

Biography:

One of the two lackeys of Nash, he walks around with him so that he could be cool. He likes to be in with the good crowd and not get into fights, but after he sees Derek duel, he begins to despise him. He doesn’t like to be taunted and insulted. And he gets angry easily.

Brad Peterson

899151.png

Deck Type: Fiends

Biography:

The 2nd of the lackeys, Brad doesn’t fool around. Most of the time he likes to manipulate others to get what he wants. He also is very persuasive when he talks. He doesn’t care who gets in his way either. He hangs around Nash and Sparky because he knows that the three of them would already be kicked out of the Academy if it weren’t for him. He also has connections in high places and he pulls some strings in order to help himself and his friends to stay out of trouble and be able to pass.

Azure Reeves

428241.png

Deck Type: Six Samurai

Biography:

Graduated from Western Duel Academy and Derek’s older brother, he is very calm and very wise. He, like his little brother, is loyal to his friends and shows a strong presence towards his enemies. He also takes great pride in knowing that his brother will do well in the Academy. His strength is reflected through his deck, and is willing to show it if challenged to a duel. He has much confidence in himself and his little brother and he knows that his brother will do well in Duel Academy.

Dr. Viral

cc2497.png

Deck Type: Viral type of cards, like DDV and CCV and Giant Germ.

Biography:

Very strict, he believes that the only good students are Obelisk Blues, until he sees Derek duel and then he begins to devise an “experiment.” That’s another thing he likes, experimentation. He is always causing trouble for anyone he believes might be a threat to himself, and he doesn’t like to be one-upped either.

User's Created Characters:

Klade Duname

f2f577.png

Deck Type: Pyro/Flame Burn Deck

Biography:His deck says a lot about his personality.Easily annoyed and aggrivated.His ultimate dream is to one day have all of his dueling skills perfected,but is extremely jealous of Derek Reeves,a newcomer to the Duel Academy(as well as Klade)with a seemingly greater amount of dueling skill then him. Klade believes that if he defeats Derek in a duel, his technique will be perfected.

Creator: Deity_Mitsu

Fenix Nara

9c6288.png

Deck: Angels

Bio: just a normal kid

Creator: Chaos_Remix

Antoon Otohime

f4f60.png

Deck: Giant deck/ Mainly Mutsumi the Friendly Giantess

Bio: One of the first students that is from the Netherlands. It is a very advanced player and playes both formats, but prefers to play Traditional. He wants to join the academy, because he failed to complete his ICT studies and ran short on money. He hasn't got many friends and is most of time lonely. He has a very kind Attribute and would never harm anyone, unless he gets enraged. He never challanges anyone, unless people are asking for it or gets very angry. Even if his deck is perfect, he still need a few cards to be truly powerful...

Creator: groudondjango

Name Thijsen Smith (<- Dutch Name)

Thijsen.gif

DecK: 20 Diffrent Decks, on for each type exept Divine-Beast.

Bio: A kid that is grown up with flying is wich is to become a Pilot and he loves his Plane Dragon Deck (<- It just an Idea that I'm starting to work on maybe never gets finished)

Creator: Alordzynix

Rowan Masaki

850f16.png

Deck Type: Makai Kingdom (see link in profile); Fave Card: Makai Healer - Rei

Bio: Born in Okinawa, Japan, from a Japanese mother and an American father. He is kind and generous, though is usually intimidated by other duelists. He had a girlfriend back in his home town, but had to move to attend the academy. For this reason, he is seemingly always sad, and purposely distances himself from others. His deck contains a card that he says reminds him of his lost love, and has her name scribbled next to the card's name. He has a bunch of cards in his Makai Kingdom set, and is constantly switching around cards from his deck and side deck, so others have a hard time figuring out his strategy.

Creator: rowan_thewolfgod

Jaques Henderson

ed7681.png

Deck: Spellcaster

Bio: He constructed his own deck using cards like dark magician girl and Magician of Faith.

Creator: johnthebomb

Also, on another note, you can use your own created cards in this duel as well. And it doesn't matter if you have the pics for them or not, just as long as you know the effect of the cards that you play. Also, one other thing, as this story goes along, I'll be creating more and more people to go along with the RP, and also more twists and turns along the way. And I don't mind if someone decides to throw in there own. I will explain more as it comes to me.

One more thing, Deity Mitsu gave me the idea to post everyone's created character's up here. I will put the names of the creators right next to there characters. Anyone that doesn't have a name next to them are my created characters.

I like creating stories, but I can’t exactly get it to the way it should be, so I decided to create an RP room instead, containing something from my story. Anyone can join, just as long as you have a description of your character and a picture of what he/she looks like and what deck he/she uses. If you cannot find a picture, there is a great site where you can create a character from and you can use that for a picture. I will play as some minor characters from the series. And I’ll rarely play as a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu-Gi-Oh GX series. I’ll have a link up to that one website I was talking about soon enough. Create your character here! I will get around to creating the characters for this RP soon enough. And as soon as I'm done, I'll start the RP. That should be enough time for everyone to decide who wants to join.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Here is the explanation:

Orichalcos, Shadow Realm, Light of Destruction, all of them had one thing in common: they were all evil forces. But what if there was something even more powerful than all of them combined? And worse yet, what would happen if this force were real? Well, that's what this RP is about. This great power finds itself banished into an unknown realm and it is severely weak and in need of power or souls to bring it back to its original state. The evil crashes near an abandoned mansion about 20 miles away from Cobalt City. There was an excavation area around that crashing site and two of the construction workers were on duty that night. They went to investigate the crash. One of them approaches the crater. And then, a claw made out of shadow and fire shoots out from the crater and grabs one of the construction workers and pulls him in. The other worker becomes scared and begins to dial 911 on his cell phone. But then a fireball shoots from the crater and hits his cell phone, burning his hand in the process. Then the hand of shadow and fire shoots back out of the crater and grabs the other construction worker. As he is pulled in, he screams for help. Within the darkness of the night, you could see two red eyes peak out from the shadows.

The next day, the first day of school was about to begin for the guys at Western Duel Academy. Broadcasting live was the incident that happened at the construction site. All the students are heading towards the Duel Dome to take their Duel Entrance Exams. Among them were Derek Reeves, Chad Houston, Emily Lockhart, and Allen Wheeler. Derek is a little late, as usual. But as he makes his way towards the Duel Dome, all the other applicants prepare to take there exams. Dr. Viral, the man watching over the duelists, watches over all of the applicants through the window at the second floor of the Duel Dome. Meanwhile, all of the 1st-4th years that went to Duel Prep School and made there way to the top sit in the auditorium, waiting for the applicants to get done with there Entrance Exams. Two of the duelists that were wearing blue were Sparky De 'Trace, Brad Peterson, and Nash Cobalt, son of Cobalt City's mayor. The other two, standing up on the balcony, were Amy Miller and Azure Reeves, Derek Reeves older brother, who had already graduated. They, along with every other duelist that are already enlisted in the school, watch the Exams for the same reason, to see the competition that will soon be accompanying the Duel Academy.

These are the character biographies. Only I am allowed to use these characters (I cannot use the User's created characters without there permission first, if I ever have to use them.):

Derek Reeves

026015.png

Deck Type: Prefers Warriors/Mainly Six Samurai

Biography:

His strength is reflected through his deck, The Six Samurai. He, like the samurai, is loyal to his friends, and holds a strong presence in the face of his enemies. He always keeps his wits about him when he is pressured. Although, sometimes he gets in way over his head and it usually gets himself into trouble. He likes to hang out in the forest most of the time, due to the fact that sometimes, a place could be too crowded and/or too noisy. He finds comfort in the forest.

Allen Wheeler

705762.png

Deck Type: Mostly uses cards his Grandpa gave him/Prefers Gagagigo

Biography:

Joey Wheeler’s grandson, he joins Western Duel Academy to become like his grandpa. He may seem cowardly on the outside, but at heart, he wants to help people, but he is afraid of what might happen if he tries to. He likes to duel, and he always plays with his heart and his soul. He does his very best when it comes to dueling. He gains most of his confidence when he is dueling.

Chad Houston

040242.png

Deck Type: Prefers Zombies/Mostly on Despair from the Dark

Biography:

Chad joins Western Duel Academy to strengthen himself and improve his skills. He keeps to himself a lot, and doesn’t speak at all. But he does show a friendly presence towards others. He is also loyal to his friends as well. He has a steel will about him. And he is very loyal to his friends. He considers his loyalty above all else to be most important.

Amelia (Amy) Miller

f60320.png

Deck Type: Warriors/Mainly Amazons

Biography:

Already in her 3rd year at the Academy, she has matured and likes to duel. A tomboy at heart, she is outgoing and likes to make friends. She has no problem with expressing herself and her opinions on certain subjects. She was born from a very rich family whom lives a grand lifestyle. But she grew tired of it and decided to join Duel Academy. She made plenty of friends there along the way. She likes to duel a lot and always puts a lot of effort into her deck.

Nash Cobalt

bd3295.png

Deck Type: Spellcasters/Main headliner Silent Magician

Biography:

Son of the Mayor of Cobalt City, he likes to act like a jerk to others most of the time, but he does care about others, some of the time. He, like Amelia, is in his 3rd year at the Academy. He travels around with his two henchmen, Spark and Brad, always searching for a reason to mess with someone. But when the going gets tough, he gets tough too and is always looking for a way to improve his skills.

Emily Lockhart

787a7.png

Deck Type: Machines/Recently obtained a Cyber Dragon.

Biography:

She is very shy, and likes to distance herself away from others. She never really talks, but is the smartest person in the Academy. The teachers were even considering moving her up into the Obelisk Blue Dormitory. She doesn’t have much confidence in herself, even when she is dueling. She can be seen from time to time in her room studying. Recently, she obtained a Cyber Dragon, which she thought would help her be a better duelist. She applies for Western Duel Academy to find out just that.

Sparky De’Trace

aa1640.png

Deck Type: Thunder/Batteryman

Biography:

One of the two lackeys of Nash, he walks around with him so that he could be cool. He likes to be in with the good crowd and not get into fights, but after he sees Derek duel, he begins to despise him. He doesn’t like to be taunted and insulted. And he gets angry easily.

Brad Peterson

899151.png

Deck Type: Fiends

Biography:

The 2nd of the lackeys, Brad doesn’t fool around. Most of the time he likes to manipulate others to get what he wants. He also is very persuasive when he talks. He doesn’t care who gets in his way either. He hangs around Nash and Sparky because he knows that the three of them would already be kicked out of the Academy if it weren’t for him. He also has connections in high places and he pulls some strings in order to help himself and his friends to stay out of trouble and be able to pass.

Azure Reeves

428241.png

Deck Type: Six Samurai

Biography:

Graduated from Western Duel Academy and Derek’s older brother, he is very calm and very wise. He, like his little brother, is loyal to his friends and shows a strong presence towards his enemies. He also takes great pride in knowing that his brother will do well in the Academy. His strength is reflected through his deck, and is willing to show it if challenged to a duel. He has much confidence in himself and his little brother and he knows that his brother will do well in Duel Academy.

Dr. Viral

cc2497.png

Deck Type: Viral type of cards, like DDV and CCV and Giant Germ.

Biography:

Very strict, he believes that the only good students are Obelisk Blues, until he sees Derek duel and then he begins to devise an “experiment.” That’s another thing he likes, experimentation. He is always causing trouble for anyone he believes might be a threat to himself, and he doesn’t like to be one-upped either.

User's Created Characters:

Klade Duname

f2f577.png

Deck Type: Pyro/Flame Burn Deck

Biography:His deck says a lot about his personality.Easily annoyed and aggrivated.His ultimate dream is to one day have all of his dueling skills perfected,but is extremely jealous of Derek Reeves,a newcomer to the Duel Academy(as well as Klade)with a seemingly greater amount of dueling skill then him. Klade believes that if he defeats Derek in a duel, his technique will be perfected.

Creator: Deity_Mitsu

Fenix Nara

9c6288.png

Deck: Angels

Bio: just a normal kid

Creator: Chaos_Remix

Antoon Otohime

f4f60.png

Bio: One of the first students that is from the Netherlands. It is a very advanced player and playes both formats, but prefers to play Traditional. He wants to join the academy, because he failed to complete his ICT studies and ran short on money. He hasn't got many friends and is most of time lonely. He has a very kind Attribute and would never harm anyone, unless he gets enraged. He never challanges anyone, unless people are asking for it or gets very angry. Even if his deck is perfect, he still need a few cards to be truly powerful...

Creator: groudondjango

Name Thijsen Smith (<- Dutch Name)

Thijsen.gif

DecK: 20 Diffrent Decks, on for each type exept Divine-Beast.

Bio: A kid that is grown up with flying is wich is to become a Pilot and he loves his Plane Dragon Deck (<- It just an Idea that I'm starting to work on maybe never gets finished)

Creator: Alordzynix

Rowan Masaki

850f16.png

Bio: Born in Okinawa, Japan, from a Japanese mother and an American father. He is kind and generous, though is usually intimidated by other duelists. He had a girlfriend back in his home town, but had to move to attend the academy. For this reason, he is seemingly always sad, and purposely distances himself from others. His deck contains a card that he says reminds him of his lost love, and has her name scribbled next to the card's name. He has a bunch of cards in his Makai Kingdom set, and is constantly switching around cards from his deck and side deck, so others have a hard time figuring out his strategy.

Creator: rowan_thewolfgod

Jaques Henderson

ed7681.png

Deck: Spellcaster

Bio: He constructed his own deck using cards like dark magician girl and Magician of Faith.

Creator: johnthebomb

Also, on another note, you can use your own created cards in this duel as well. And it doesn't matter if you have the pics for them or not, just as long as you know the effect of the cards that you play. Also, one other thing, as this story goes along, I'll be creating more and more people to go along with the RP, and also more twists and turns along the way. And I don't mind if someone decides to throw in there own. I will explain more as it comes to me.

One more thing, Deity Mitsu gave me the idea to post everyone's created character's up here. I will put the names of the creators right next to there characters. Anyone that doesn't have a name next to them are my created characters.

Klade Duname

f2f577.png

Deck Type:Pyro/Flame Burn Deck

I'm in!!!

Antoon Otohime

f4f60.png

Bio: One of the first students that is from the Netherlands. It is a very advanced player and playes both formats, but prefers to play Traditional. He wants to join the academy, because he failed to complete his ICT studies and ran short on money. He hasn't got many friends and is most of time lonely. He has a very kind Attribute and would never harm anyone, unless he gets enraged. He never challanges anyone, unless people are asking for it or gets very angry. Even if his deck is perfect, he still need a few cards to be truly powerfull...

And by the way, if you wonder about Mutsumi the Friendly Giantess:

Also' date=' on another note, you can use your own created cards in this duel as well. And it doesn't matter if you have the pics for them or not, just as long as you know the effect of the cards that you play.

[/quote']

And may we also use made-up types/Attributes in our own custom cards?

Sure I'll join!

Rowan Masaki

850f16.png

3 people joined while I was away? Amazing! Keep'em coming.

Edit: Also, better get to work on putting them up on the front page.

Edit 2: Well, I wouldn't do it because I would like to keep everything as basic to Yu-Gi-Oh as possible without adding anything new to it. Like for instance, I wouldn't make a new attribute called THUNDER because there is already a type for that, or NON-ELEMENTAL. I would like to keep everything simple. But you are right, you can use your own created cards in here if you like. BUT you can make your cards have a little effect thing going on....how do I explain this......it's sorta like what's going on with Gemini/Spirit/Union monsters. Like for instance, you can make a monster have this: Warrior/Shared/Effect. I hope that explains it. :)

Edit 3: Oh and another thing, I am liking the creativity in these characters that everyone is creating, keep up the good work.

Well' date=' I wouldn't do it because I would like to keep everything as basic to Yu-Gi-Oh as possible without adding anything new to it. Like for instance, I wouldn't make a new attribute called THUNDER because there is already a type for that, or NON-ELEMENTAL. I would like to keep everything simple. But you are right, you can use your own created cards in here if you like. BUT you can make your cards have a little effect thing going on....how do I explain this......it's sorta like what's going on with Gemini/Spirit/Union monsters. Like for instance, you can make a monster have this: Warrior/Shared/Effect. I hope that explains it. :)

[/quote']

You mean you may not have [Giant] as a type, but you may have [Warrior/Giant] as a type? (Giant = like Spirit/Gemini/Union AKA a secondary type)

Archived