Mech Mayhem sneak preview

malin

You guys are in for a treat this thread is a sneak preview of a whole deck that i am creating called Mech Mayhem. its a Machine type Deck and these 4 Monster cards are the first previews you will see and a long while, ENJOY (And rate, Advice needed. Also please note that these are some Prototypes so the final version of these cards may have different effects ETC.)

1.jpg0.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Really good cards there malin, My only suggestions are to make T-428 Repair Droid's Effect say to "Increase your lifepoints by 200 for every card that is sent to the graveyard while this card remains face-up on the field due to an effect of your opponent's" or something like that. I don't think that was entirely Great OCG. And that Mech Bug should be at least a super rare.

Really good cards there malin' date=' My only suggestions are to make T-428 Repair Droid's Effect say to "Increase your lifepoints by 200 for every card that is sent to the graveyard while this card remains face-up on the field due to an effect of your opponent's" or something like that. I don't think that was entirely Great OCG. And that Mech Bug should be at least a super rare.

[/quote']

i no but please NOTE these are prototypes and have a slim chance of being the same in the final construction.

Archived