Final Fantasy 9 Cards

megasean3000

Of course we're wasting time to make these ^^. Obvious isn't it ?

I've looked to some of your cards. May I ask some question ?

Why Alexandria only affects Zidane, Garnet, and Vivi ?

Steiner ?

Eiko can summon Zidane ? IMHO it is more reasonable if she can summon some of her only Eidolon, Phoenix for instance.

Kuja is already powerful. If Kuja destroyed, the greater one summoned....

The white dragon can be union-ed to Kuja. ATK 2800, ATK 2600. Both are 7 stars. They're valued 4 monsters.

If I'm playing with these card I would never union them except if I need more space for greater monster and I have spare space on my spell/trap field. Coz I wouldn't stack 4 monsters worth cards for a single 3000 ATK monster.

Maybe, If both Kuja and White Dragon tributed altogether, it is reasonable to add Trance Kuja to the field.

By this way, if compared to 3 Phantasms (Raviel, Uria, Hamon) you can add some good effects to Trance Kuja.

Maybe, spell and trap immunity ? Why ? Coz one phantasm is 3 cards worth monster, here, your Trance Kuja is valued more than 5-6 monsters (by tributing Kuja and White).

If you want, you can summon weakened White Dragon to the field after tributing both of them to summon Trance Kuja.

By this, you can decrease Trance Kuja's effect. (Weakened... a decrease on its power).

You can't union White Dragon to Trance Kuja?

That's my opinion. BTW, good pics and idea.

Good idea about the effects of Trance Kuja i'll redo that, but the union of White Dragon and normal Kuja i stand with, because say you were dealing with a BEWD, he'd obliterate normal Kuja, so a union with White Dragon would get the upper hand. The Alexandria thing i'll redo, because i made Alexandria before i made steiner and beatrix. Eiko clearly has a crush on Zidane (Revealed on the second and third disk.) and because of her very low attack power, would demand assisstance from Zidane. The eidolons like Phoenix, Carbuncle and Ifrit have a terrible price, the player's stats are still visible on screen and cannot be removed unless you take a chunk out of the Eidolon, Eidolons like Bahamut, Alexander and Odin appear in CGI films so they can be made, i'll be working on them two.

I appreciate the comments and be working endlessly to meet your deeds which i find true. :D

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Good idea about the effects of Trance Kuja i'll redo that' date=' but the union of White Dragon and normal Kuja i stand with, because say you were dealing with a BEWD, he'd obliterate normal Kuja, so a union with White Dragon would get the upper hand. [/quote']

OMG, I'll glad if BEWD destroyed little Kuja then...

If destoyed in battle....

More reason not to attach W.Dragon...

Archived