Chaotix's Booster Template

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol touma's logos' date=' my circle and premade text? Remove my circle and touma's logos, or I'll report you for stealing and selling other people's hard work, k? If you are going to sell a template, make it yourself. ^_^

[/quote']

How bizzare >.> You quote my post I made on your thread on my thread? I'll refrain from doing anything stupid, and just let Max know ^_^

Finished! Sorry it had to finish early' date=' but I won't be online tonight, so sorry =P

Lets get to the point ^_^ People who know me well probably know that I really don't care for points at all. So why start an auction based on points? To see exactly how dedicated you guys were in getting this pack. The auction was only to determine who was willing to go to what levels to get the pack; in short, there was never, and is no price =) So winners, JG with a bid of 10000 Points, and Catman, with a bid of 8300 points, deserve this ^_^ The pack will be PMed to both of you shortly, once get everything together and upload it.

Thanks for playing everyone =)

[/quote']

Erhem.. JG, its already over. I just need to get the pack together, which will be Pmed to you at latest tomorrow morning. =P

Finished! Sorry it had to finish early' date=' but I won't be online tonight, so sorry =P

Lets get to the point ^_^ People who know me well probably know that I really don't care for points at all. So why start an auction based on points? To see exactly how dedicated you guys were in getting this pack. The auction was only to determine who was willing to go to what levels to get the pack; in short, there was never, and is no price =) So winners, JG with a bid of 10000 Points, and Catman, with a bid of 8300 points, deserve this ^_^ The pack will be PMed to both of you shortly, once get everything together and upload it.

Thanks for playing everyone =)

[/quote']

Erhem.. JG, its already over. I just need to get the pack together, which will be Pmed to you at latest tomorrow morning. =P

*facepalm*

Archived