Big Eater(A must see:P)

Deity Mitsu

It's like a double-relinquished, but without the necessary tribute and the "Cthonian Soldier"-effect or the "destroy the equipped monster instead" effect. (Just defining.) It also says "When this card is destroyed" not "destroyed as a result of battle" which could make a rather stunning move. I'll make an example.

Your opponent has a "Buster Blader" and a "Dark Magician" on his/her side of the field.

You Special Summon Big Eater, which easily "eats" these monsters and gets a stunning 5100 Attack Points. Here, you can either attack with Big Eater (here I assume that the equipped monsters are placed in a Spell/Trap Zone) or you can tribute "Big Eater" for another monster, let's say a "Frostosaurus" for now. Frostosaurus can attack your opponent directly, since both of your opponent's cards have been destroyed by the effect of Big Eater.

It's like a double-relinquished' date=' but without the necessary tribute and the "Cthonian Soldier"-effect or the "destroy the equipped monster instead" effect. (Just defining.) It also says "When this card is destroyed" not "destroyed as a result of battle" which could make a rather stunning move. I'll make an example.

Your opponent has a "Buster Blader" and a "Dark Magician" on his/her side of the field.

You Special Summon Big Eater, which easily "eats" these monsters and gets a stunning 5100 Attack Points. Here, you can either attack with Big Eater (here I assume that the equipped monsters are placed in a Spell/Trap Zone) or you can tribute "Big Eater" for another monster, let's say a "Frostosaurus" for now. Frostosaurus can attack your opponent directly, since both of your opponent's cards have been destroyed by the effect of Big Eater.

[/quote']

How would you take the ATK of a 5+ level monster?

Archived