Why Jake V. banned?

Freeman The Master

Question

I've had quite enough of this.

I may not be a Mod' date=' but I will tell you all to [b']stop[/b] making threads here asking why people were banned! For two reasons:

a) It's none of your business, it's between the Mod who banned them and the user themselves.

b) If you really need to know, PM a Mod or wait for The Ban List to be updated!

you know what i don't care... Jake V. is a good friend and i would like to know why! you see this is what happens when you ban some one popular in the RP sestion. And CB i complty agree with you i do not belive Jake V. had a double account, and Fine where is this mod that banned him B/C there are a few ppl that belive that he dose not have one. CB if you could get Jake's side of the story here that would be grate

Damn attention whores.

Go PM a Mod and stop causing un-needed da kine.

Yes I am a damn attention whore -bows- and I will be until either a mod tells me what is going on or until Jake V. gets his account back.

And what is da kine?

u.u If it is a IP address issue then I want to know who is manging the network. I am a network major in college and I know about IP addresses. I have talked to him and his bother isn't into RP sites and Jake V isn't really into using public computers. I have known Jake V. now for some time and if he says that he doesn't have another account then I will blindly believe him and will stand by that fact.

Btw if anyone what to get a hold of Jake V. via email, PM me and I will give it to you

I may not be a Mod, but I will tell you all to stop making threads here asking why people were banned! For two reasons:

a) It's none of your business, it's between the Mod who banned them and the user themselves.

One' date=' who the heck is Jake V, I have never heard of said member so saying he is a popular RP member is redudant, two how do you know if he has a double account or not? You are not psychic leave banned members banned please.

[/quote']

I know that he doesn't because I know Jake V. and he has been my best friend now for 7, almost 8, years now. I don't know if he is popular or not, I'm a no body on this site, but that isn't going to stop me from fighting this fight until the end.

Plus who are you? I've never heard of you

I may not be a Mod' date=' but I will tell you all to [b']stop[/b] making threads here asking why people were banned! For two reasons:

First person in the thread to make any sense about this stupid situation.

BMG' date=' mods can look at IPs. They know if someone is banned or not. Blood Rose is a mod, so he knows.

[/quote']

One, BMG is a mod, (a rather useless one if I may add, but none-the-less he still is a mod.) Also, Blood Rose is a she, just so you know before insulting her.

Jake banned = People go crazy and throw an angry mob together = This thread.

This thread = Failing attention whores who whine about not winning at their worthless wame. (dang tongue-twisters.)

And I'm going to check IPs why? And I was talking to Crazy and Freeman' date=' look you two you're really starting to annoy me now with your redundant talk, leave things as they are because you're wasting your time this is as bad as when said member who everyone thought was a god with his silly forum was banned.

[/quote']

look he is a good friend thats all i am saying and you know what if you don't know then don't post B/C your getting on my nerves! I want Glasstin to answer the question hes the one that banned him so i want him to tell me, and i also want to know what the other account is. if you can provide that then leave me alone

okay i was talking with Jake V. the accused as you all say even though he is innocent and i will not stand by and just let a man free from guilt be punished by a stupid mod. He says he only has one E-mail account and thus he can not make another one, check him again and show me the poof that Jake V. has a right to banned and if not bring him back!

you know what i don't care... Jake V. is a good friend and i would like to know why! you see this is what happens when you ban some one popular in the RP sestion. And CB i complty agree with you i do not belive Jake V. had a double account, and Fine where is this mod that banned him B/C there are a few ppl that belive that he dose not have one. CB if you could get Jake's side of the story here that would be grate

Freeman ban reason Double Account' date=' there's are checked with IP tracking. I don't know the exact details ask Glasstin.

[/quote']

i know for sure Jake V. dose not have a double account that he used. he could have used a public computer loged on and off, and then some one else may have loged on useing the same computer. look if this was a double account then what was the other acount and did it have any posts on it? B/C if it didn't i could have been a dummey.

okay i was talking with Jake V. the accused as you all say even though he is innocent and i will not stand by and just let a man free from guilt be punished by a stupid mod. He says he only has one E-mail account and thus he can not make another one' date=' check him again and show me the poof that Jake V. has a right to banned and if not bring him back!

[/quote']

You know.. There really is no point to this because you most likely will not get what you desire.

The rules do say that the Staff Team has final say, so there is no point in trying to convince them to do something they most likely do not want to do.

Damn attention whores.

Go PM a Mod and stop causing un-needed da kine.

Archived