The Dragon Lords | I have left this club, see the last post for more information about it

Lexadin

headerrl.gif

Due to Tefached leaving YCM and El Beasto Perezoso leaving this club, this is a remake of the Dragon Cave Club originally started by IB.

~Notice Board~

- Suggestions are apriciated.

- 12-7-2011: The first time we got pinned.

- Congratulations to Mr.Striker, who will be out first Mod.

- Also congrats to Erio Touwa, who is now the 2nd Mod.

- We also now accept random topics as topics. (So basicly you don't just have to talk about DC and could also have (for example) RL things as topic. DC is still the main topic though.)

- Another congrats goes to Shizuo Heiwajima who is our newest Mod.

[spoiler=Rules]

~Stealing of other’s dragons will not be tolerated and will result in negs and being reported.

~Dragons do NOT, I repeat, do NOT need clicks to grow. The only factor in them growing is views.

Therefore, please do not put “Click me” messages in your sigs.

~All YCM rules apply here

~Don’t steal other’s creations

~Do not flame

~Respect other members

You will receive 1 warning before a temporary ban from the club will be issued.

[spoiler=Members]

Lexadin (Leader)

Ultimate Assassin Ninjew

GundamFreedom

Ω Link Ω

~LunaticTouhou~

Maz

WinterNights

Shadow Red

The Lord Of Mysterians

♥ D.A._ϯɨå Håʀʀɨbel ♥

Commander Tim

Zextra

‡ѕнаמּош нטђтеѓ‡

-:=Brandon=:-

Loki Scudo

White Hollow

ty9239

XxMew/xX

LightningCloud

Anger Level

~Renegade~

~Articuno~

Angel of Silence

Koromo Amae (Mod)

Mr. Striker (Mod)

Kuroko Shirai

♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪

Master White

Alexis Rhodes

Shizuo Heiwajima (Mod)

trinitySOUL

Lazarus

Wyren

Antagonistic Crocodile β

*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

Accelerator

Dragon Spear

Brothar

Angel of Silence

Tomiix

[spoiler=Form]

Dragon Cave username:

Incubator:

Will you be active?:

[spoiler=Banners]

257zzf9.jpg

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/197375-the-dragon-lords-the-massive-updates-here/]

[img=http://i47.tinypic.com/257zzf9.jpg][/url]

zuh3bk.png

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/197375-the-dragon-lords-the-massive-updates-here/]

[img=http://a.imageshack.us/img535/508/zuh3bk.png][/url]

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

All images are not ours unless stated. Dragon images are from http://www.dragcave.net

[spoiler=Club Afilliates]

YCM Duel Arena 2

The Treehouse of Fun

Gaming Central

Want to aply?

Just PM me with an link and wait for a reply.

Everyone's welcome.

[spoiler=Dragon of the Week/Month]

Once per Week/Month we'll have a new Dragon added here. It will contains some info about it and the lores.

You can request which 1 the next Dragon of the Week will be, otherwise it'll be chosen Randomly.

The Pumpkin Dragon

Pumpkin_Adult.gif

Adult Sprite

Pumpkin dragons are a very small breed, named after their affinity for pumpkins. They are always found living inside hollowed-out pumpkins, and are only seen during the harvest season. Young children often hollow out and decorate their pumpkins in the hope that a Pumpkin dragon will make it his or her home.

DWKP.gif

S2 Hatchling Sprite

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys running through a nearby pumpkin patch. And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

I3UC.gif

S1 Hatchling Sprite

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys running through a nearby pumpkin patch.

03QM.gif

Egg Sprite

This egg smells like the autumn harvest.

The Pumpkin Dragon, also known as Harvest Dragons or Jack-o-Lantern Dragon, was the 2nd of the annual Halloween Dragons. Released on Halloween 2009, they where first called 'Harvest' Dragons. However with the '10-10-10' release of another Harvest Dragon, they renamed it to the name it still has today, the Pumpkin Dragon. Being the first breedable, Halloween Dragon, they came up with an ruling in which, just like with other holliday events, it can breed all year around, but can only preduce new Pumpkin Dragons in an set date around Halloween. Before the '5th Anniversery' release of the 5 new species of 'Pygmy' dragons its only competable breeding mate was the original 'Pygmy Dragon'. It is unclear if you can also get more Pumpkin's Dragons from breeding it with the 'newer Pygmy's', though this is highly probeble.

Also unlike the Christmass or Valentine Dragons, there is no set amount you can have. As the creator of the Pumpkin dragons said: Christmas and Valentine's Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can"

Habitat(s):

None.

Halloween 2009 Event, Gift/Trade or Abandoned Cave.

Breed Specific Action (BSA):

None

Color of Striped it will produce:

None

Required for Breeding a:

None

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ninjew: Yep I found it in the AP, with only 68 other people there, so I was lucky.

@Lief:Welcom back.

@Gundam:Yep, lets hope that. And if my Nebula breeds succesfull anyone of you may have the egg. But make shure you're online enough.

@Ninjew: Yep I found it in the AP' date=' with only 68 other people there, so I was lucky.

@Lief:Welcom back.

@Gundam:Yep, lets hope that. And if my Nebula breeds succesfull anyone of you may have the egg. But make shure you're online enough.

[/quote']

I want a wyvern and nebula if you got it. And your a lucky s.o.b. you know that.

Archived