War of Darkness OOC thread

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha . . . well I know about the "ignoring Tamers" and what not >_> So bad idea . . .

I'll get a post in before too much of the day is over. But focusing on three RPs is a little much. I mean, I'm in like five right now, but I usually have time in between and that I can do. Posting sprees for two RPs I can handle, but if I do it for three, the quality of my posts will be quite bad and you'll begin wishing I hadn't posted.

Anyway, yeah, let me see how fast I can get this RP to where you can join and then Tamers will the get level of posting from me that it deserves.

Uh yeah please

Then I think you would be willing to forgive momentary inactiveness from Andx in your Tamers rp as it is being put towards getting my rp to that point where more people can be active in it.

Haha . . . well I know about the "ignoring Tamers" and what not >_> So bad idea . . .

I'll get a post in before too much of the day is over. But focusing on three RPs is a little much. I mean' date=' I'm in like five right now, but I usually have time in between and that I can do. Posting sprees for two RPs I can handle, but if I do it for three, the quality of my posts will be quite bad and you'll begin wishing I hadn't posted.

Anyway, yeah, let me see how fast I can get this RP to where you can join and then Tamers will the get level of posting from me that it deserves.

[/quote']

What he said, just let him focus on the posting sprees that are needed, then he can get back to your rp.

I know' date=' as long as he doesn't completely vanish from the rpg then I am fine ^^

[/quote']

You know that won't happen. I can't just let the current situation with my character remain unresolved. lol

That's okay, you posted enough material for me to use to bring you into this quickly. You did quite well.

To everyone else, we are nearing the time for the dark characters to make their appearance into the rp. I've decided that Dahlia is going to be the second in command with Chaos Zero as third in command. The Dark General shall, of course, be giving the orders.

[spoiler=My Humanoid App:]

Name: Arlene Shemlock

[spoiler= Appearance:]

2m3fntw.jpg

Bio: Arlene Shemlock was born in the forests of Aether, at least that's what her "parents" have told her. Realistically, she was actually born in another world and not from Aether at all. She was found in the forest of Aether and has lived there with her guardians, she wanted to protect them so she started training herself for impending adventures and battles. Eventually, Arlene wanted to travel to make herself stronger and possibly find a few advances in relics or items she may find along the way. Through her travels, Arlene found an ancient bow along with a collection of five arrows. At first she thought the bow was useless, seeing as it refused to fire any other arrows then it's own. After having used the five arrows she found it with the bow started generating it's own arrows from energy that it found in the environment. With a combination of her own skill and the magic of the bow she floats five arrows in the air at a time and fires them off rapidly at her enemies...

Personality: Arlene's personality is an adventurous and charismatic one. She loves to be out in the wilds of the forests of Aether and ants to live her life carefree and whimsical. Arlene believes the only way to be happy is to stay out of the war and live in the forests, striking down any enemies that may come close to her families house. Arlene will help any that is within her forest because she loves and respects anything living in the forests of Aether.

Items: The Bow of Ara'k, two average throwing knives, a normal short sword sheathed to her belt, and a bag of supplies she carries over her right shoulder. When her bow is not in use she holds it on her back.

[spoiler=My Darkness App:]

Name: Vayne

[spoiler= Appearance:]

1231fo4.jpg

Bio: Vayne is creature born from darkness and hatred. He is a destructive force of nature that was bred/created for the intentions of pure chaos and destruction. Vayne see's himself as the humble servant and the destructive weapon of the darkness. Vayne's life was meant to be thrown away for this war and he accepts that and is prepared to take as many others with him as he can. He is a ruthless tyrant and won't stop fighting until killed...

Personality: Vayne is a ruthless tyrant who believes that the only emotions one needs in battle is anger and rage. Vayne judges his existence as useless and also judges everyone's existence he kills as useless. He has destroyed many with his raw power but longs for something more in his life, something...real...

Powers/abilities: Enhanced speed, enhanced strength, control over fire(this power weakens the user as it's used), and the ability to fly slightly.

Weapons: Sword of Elemental Fire

Loss Tankoshitsu

Apearance:

[spoiler=Appearance]

Loss switches clothes often, from this outfit to wearing a button down shirt that is tucked in his pants with dress shoes. His height is around 191 centimeters tall, and weighs around 99.2 kilograms which is 218.2 pounds. He is very muscular but skinny, never keeps his vest open for merely showing off his godly chest. He has a scar over his right arm, which stretches down to the palm of his hand and a huge scar that reigns over his chest.AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy.jpgHis eyes are fire red with a hint of white. His skin is vanilla tanned, smooth easily as baby's skin mixed with oil and has no piercings what so ever.

Bio:

Given the name he been have since birth, Loss was born a gentle, nice, caring and loving child. He had helped his single mother out with all her work. Unfortunately his father died in a motorcycle crash so he did have a father. At the age of Seven, he always wanted to become a superhero. He went to the library and found different books of superpowers, arts of magic both elemental, natural, light, and dark. He only had paid attention to the power of force. With that, he practiced day and night to channel his power.

But at the age of Nine, he had been severly infected with a rare blood disease that could in 2 years cost him his life. With the money that his mother and him had saved during the manual labor, they took a plane to America. When in new York they currently lived in a safe neighborhood, that way his mother can safely find a cure for his disease. She had found a cure for his disease but the cure came with a price, his mother had to be the wife of the doctor. So it had to be done, Loss was the step-son of Dr. Richards. Loss was healthy and well but was physically abused much by his new father.

He also suffered a unique mutation, his being the ability to use the power of force manipulation for virtually any occasion at his will (this power is not unlimited, as he takes recoil damage from using too much force power).

At the age of 12, Loss, again, went to the library and took out some books on the mutation he had encountered. He studied all the functions of it and mastered the technique at the age of 16, dream to become a powerful warrior someday and to have enough money to help out his mother alot. But he had some business to take care of.... killing Dr. Richards.

Even though he was brutually beaten, Loss had killed Dr. Richards as his mother only saw the torment. They had to run away from New York so that they would not have to experince jail time. They then had moved to Colorado, Tennesse.

Although his mother was severly shocked, she still was glad that the tyrany had ended, but they were short on money. He and his mother worked 3 jobs a week in order to make enough money to stay in their home, and help with the medical bills. Grubbs had also began learning the art of swordsman by his master in Queens. At the age of 16 he had mastered the technique in just 11 months. But he did not forget the practice of his newly bound power.

Personality:

Despite his lust for blood and power, Loss only for himself. He grows bored when there is no conflict or violence in the world, and immediately strikes fear into others when they first meet him. He does not hesitate to send them to their deaths for his own personal benefit, and only finds remorse in their loss if they are unable to properly complete a task. As a member of the Superheros, he possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality.

He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. In addition to being an extremely powerful fighter, Loss equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard.

Powers/abilities:

1.) Force Push

-Tapping to the 1st of 4 abilties of his Force manipulation, Loss can harnass the power of Force push which can grant him the power to push somebody off their tracks with the power of Force. If he can concentrate enough power to the push then it might be strong enough to move a driving truck.

2.) Force Halt

-Tapping into another ability of his Force manipulation, Loss triggers the power of Force Halt. Force Halt is similar to Force Push but instead of pushing the target, he can actually stop the target in its tracks. If concentrating enough thought he can stop multiple people, limit between 2-6.

3.) Force Lightning

-Tapping into the destructive ability of his Force manipulation, Loss can use the power of Force Lightning. Lightning trickles from his fingertips and can hit anywhere where Loss can put his mind at. But he gets hit with greater damage instead.

4.) Unknown Force

-This ability has not been unlocked but through out the story Loss will trigger an even greater power will be dealt with greater damage.

Weapons:

1.) Chains of Sealed Potential

-Having sealed Loss's true powers and unlocking his true potential, he has black chains wrapped around his arms. He also has a dangling chain at the end of his sword's hilt. If he takes off thie chains, he will become stronger, faster, and more agile but at the end will suffer greatly. He has to keep total complete balance between him and his power or else...

2.) Tuchico Sudikakiyu

-A Wakizashi sword whose blade color is black and has increased its cutting power because of the dangling chains. The only decoration is the crossguard, which is a hexagon instead of a rectangle. The two sides parallel to the blade are long, whereas the four sides above and below the blade are shortened, making it into almost a diamond or prism-like shape. It has a white, curved handle. In addition to the sword itself, it also has small dangling chains at the end of the hilt. A short blade that is 30 cm (12 inches, with an average of 50 cm (20 inches). It is similar to but shorter than a katana, and usually shorter than the kodachi (meaning "small sword"). It's sheath hangs on his left side.

Everything seems to be in order with your app Zelmen, but my one concern seems to be the large mount of typos that were made. There are some words that are missing altogether, and some words that are either missing letters or have letters different from what there might otherwise be, so I had trouble reading your app. I'll wait for Jake to have a look at it before making a final decision.

So where am l etc.

Wherever your character is. Chaos Zero already knows of your existence, so you could easily already be in the dark universe that he and the Dark General are in.

Archived