Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemme see...

Myself, Andx, Phantom = All 17, all big RPers, all own 2nd/3rd largest club, has many known members, make epic RPs, make cards, more

Myself, Senpai, Andx= 2 17, 1 18 Year old, all RPers, co-own 2nd or 3rd largest club.

Myself, Phantom, Senpai: Mr. Christian, Mr. Happy, Mr. Negative. Temari, Kankuro, Gaara. Sasori, Tobi, Deidara. AND all the things above.

But Maru, your trio is not unique. ours is, and thus we win. If you all excell at the same things is it boring.

@El - I have wanted that.

And also

Yuki

Chris (Fusion´s name on another forum)

Make

XD

But yeah, man, Fusion needs to be FusionX. Lenver ,so we can call him FL

Orly?

Phantom: Good at FFs, Parodies, and the like. Bakura. Luna and Taokaka obsessed.

Senpai: GREAT with making decks, won many BlazBlue contests, used to be big in general, and more. Rachel.

Me: The biggest RPer of the three, Phantom and I have extreme faith, in many, MANY clubs, good at making cards. Ulqui/Black/Kefka.

Still doesn´t beat the epicness of

El: Bastard, heartless, douche, cruel, uncaring, and negative, also loves boobs.

Fusion: wise, yet fluctuates to stupid. Fun, and nice, perverted, tho it doesn´t show much

Dl: pedohpile, lolicon, perverted beyond belief, split persona, random, and epic fanficker

>:333333333333333

El: Bastard, heartless, douche, cruel, uncaring, and negative, also loves boobs.

Fusion: wise, yet fluctuates to stupid. Fun, and nice, perverted, tho it doesn´t show much

Dl: pedohpile, lolicon, perverted beyond belief, split persona, random, and epic fanficker

TAP? You mean TTP.

Heh.... Oh, I've got a better one up my sleeve... but, for now, it's mine.

Also,

We are just like you guys.

Negativity: Senpai (Wise too) and El MAke

Happiness: Fusion and Phantom (Not idiotic)

OTHER: Myself(THUMP TEH BIBLE!) and DL(Because Pedo=Good?).

EDIT: Will reply to DL.

El: Bastard, heartless, douche, cruel, uncaring, and negative, also loves boobs

Umm... let us see... My group has all the highlighted things... and your group has perversion, lolicon, pedo, insane fake personalities, and I have personas to counter that last one.

Yeah. You are SO much better.

DL, I'm saying we are the middle ones, not TOO happy or TOO negative.

And I´m sayin we´re more speshul!

Middle is fine, but uniqueness and randomness and the fact we are so contrasting make us EPIC!!

El´s douchyness contrasts Fusion´s niceness

My pedophelia contrasts El´s lov for giant breasts

Fusion´s middle-ground mind contrasts my fluctuating trains of though.

And I´m sayin we´re more speshul!

Middle is fine, but uniqueness and randomness and the fact we are so contrasting make us EPIC!!

El´s douchyness contrasts Fusion´s niceness

My pedophelia contrasts El´s lov for giant breasts

Fusion´s middle-ground mind contrasts my fluctuating trains of though.

Same.

Senpai's calm atheism contrasts my fervent faith.

Same.

Look, Black, your group is cool and all, but there is NO way it would make a more interesting and random TV show than DEL

I am teh atheist! >:T

And you people: DEF = Defense, Defense = Wall, Wall = Stopping Attacks, Stopping Attacks = Fortress, Fortress = Steel, Steel = Big Penises.

And we are all guys, so DL-Fusion-El Make wins. Suck that (literally) Black-kun!

So by your logic my card´s DEF = big penises....

....O>O

@El - ...Why? =_=@Black - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/111157-otaclub-the-otaku-club-of-ycm/@Fusion - Psh, the El-Dl-Fusion trio is the best. We should have a show about us =_=

Dude, we should.

I'm laughing at this convo.

But aren't both trios awesome?

If YCM were a show (lolwut) DEF would be the main character trio that has contrasting personalities, loud, gets into wacky situations, underdogs compared to bigshots, that kind of thing.

And TAP (or TTP, TAP sounds better :I) is the cool people trio that are self-proclaimed rivals we try to best them at stuff and they're famous for being awesome and shizz.

You know >.>

Orly? you realize that OURS would feature our club... with Brox. He makes all of you look normal. Oh, and Nex, Creator, Brokenheart, CEPHUS, and more are in ours... and we have had 4 mods join! >=3 Pikaperson, Roxas, Shadius (Who doesn't join clubs), and Rinne.

Again, we have a better one than DEF, but it's my secret~

Archived