Pop Culture Rules -Updated 8/21/2010-

Icy

[center]Every rule enforced in the [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/121647-realistic-card-rules-updated-8182010/]Realistic Cards subforum[/url] apply also to the Pop Culture subforum.

There are some exceptions made specifically for the Pop Culture subforum; they are mentioned below.
As well, rules that are of higher importance have been reiterated below for said reason.

[hr]
[b][u]Pop Culture Rules[/u][/b]

[list][*]Threads without cards posted will be locked on sight, and without warning.
[*]Pop Culture is meant for any cards related to, but not limited to: movies, television programming, video gaming, music, etc.
Any other cards that do not fall under this category belong in their respective subforums.
[*]Any card(s) made within this subforum are of the original topic creator's creativity and imagination. They may or may not be realistic. They may or may not be an accurate representation. They may or may not be even playable in an actual game. Regardless of its structure or format, please consider the creator's intentions as if they were your own.
[*]Divine monsters, fake types, or anything of the sort, are all allowed in this subforum.
[*]No offtopic discussion. If a discussion is related to the card(s) made within the thread, then so be it, but if not, you will be dealt with accordingly at the discretion of a moderator. Ultimately, the original thread creator has full control over this. If he/she explicitly states what kind of discussion he/she would like in the thread, you must respect that choice. No exceptions.
[*]No member is to flame, insult, berate, belittle, and so on. In the end, your comment is only a comment, and thus, it is simply an opinion. Not a known fact. Hence, you cannot justify yourself by giving senseless reasons such as "it was only criticism that you should follow." You have full power to do this in a more mannered, respectful way.
[*]YouTube videos are allowed, at a moderator's discretion. They must be directly related to your card(s). If a moderator tells you to remove them, you are to do so within fair timing.
[*]OCG (Official Card Grammar) is [u]absolutely not[/u] in any way applicable in this subforum. Unless a thread creator specifically asks for an OCG correction, you do not have the right to do so.[/list]
[hr]
[b][u][color=red][size="4"]Misleading titles will be dealt with without warning, and at the discretion of a moderator.[/size][/color][/u][/b]

[i]In conclusion, if any member has an issue with how the Pop Culture Cards subforum (or any other Custom Cards subforum for that matter) is being handled, please send me a Private Message. I do not bite, and I do give relaxed treatment to those who stand out from the rest in order to voice their concerns.
[/i]
- Josh[/center]

Archived