Sharing Lifepoints???!!! Is it possible??!!!

chedbonlahor

Another one of my cards. I suggest read the card, read it again, even read it a third time, then think of the tactics that come into play when you share lifepoints with your opponent:

[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2538/217615.jpg[/img]

Add together the collective totals of your and your opponent's Life Points into one amount. Whenever you or your opponent inflict Life Point damage, Life Points are removed from the collected amount. The first player to reduce the collected amount of Life Points to 0, is declared the automatic winner of the Duel. If this card is destroyed before a winner is determined, the remaining Life Points are halved and shared equally between you and your opponent.

[quote name='Galadrien' timestamp='1283039207' post='4576377']
i have no idea if this card would work in a duel, even if it did...what if i work extremely hard to get the amount to lets say 500, then my opponent activates hinotama and reduces the lp to 0? he wins? fail
[/quote]

No because you add your lifepoints to your oppnents so you cant win just like that, the shared total would be 8500 because you share the lifepoints so you couldnt win that easliy using hitonama.

[quote name='Galadrien' timestamp='1283039476' post='4576390']
no, i mean after adding it....ok here's the scenario:

my opponent activates this card
the total amount is now 6000
i work extremely hard to successfully lower the amount to 500, while my opponent does nothing
then on the next turn, he activates hinotama.
he win

easy win for archfiends.....reducing lp by cost
[/quote]

Exactly you have to be cautious and try new tactics, my cards are about pushing the envelope and trying new ideas, I tend to stray from the norm, if you follow my trail of thought, you may come to like it.

It's always great to see members trying new creative ideas! I think the thought of shared LP is a good one, but it would need rulings and such to explain what would happen if someone played, say, "Self-Destruct Button" (At least I think that's a card). Would definetly be useful for decks that aim to deal lots of damage quickly. Pic could be better, though.
9.2/10, And a rep for a great idea :)

[quote name='Static Nautilus' timestamp='1283040657' post='4576443']
It's always great to see members trying new creative ideas! I think the thought of shared LP is a good one, but it would need rulings and such to explain what would happen if someone played, say, "Self-Destruct Button" (At least I think that's a card). Would definetly be useful for decks that aim to deal lots of damage quickly. Pic could be better, though.
9.2/10, And a rep for a great idea :)
[/quote]

Thanks, with self destruct button btw i think that the duel would be called a draw.

I think you're trying to be more creative than thinking about uses and really thinking it out.

You spelled "together" wrong btw

This is a card you put in your deck just because it has a cool effect, not for any strategic reason.

ALSO: i would change the title of the thread before Icy changes it for you :3

[quote name='¡Smesh!' timestamp='1283041106' post='4576461']
I think you're trying to be more creative than thinking about uses and really thinking it out.

You spelled "together" wrong btw

This is a card you put in your deck just because it has a cool effect, not for any strategic reason.

ALSO: i would change the title of the thread before Icy changes it for you :3
[/quote]

I'm simply exploring my creative side atm I feel stuck in a rut atm making the same lack-lustre boring in the box style cards. I want to push the limit and stretch the YGO card game and see what the result is. Mabee it will end in a stratospheric failure or mabee it will be a great success, I just want to push the boundaries I hope you understand. Also I'm glad you are showing concern for me with icy but if he comes i'm ready, i've done nothing wrong i have just made a creative card lol.

Oh and together was a Type-o

[quote name='chedbonlahor' timestamp='1283041392' post='4576467']
I'm simply exploring my creative side atm I feel stuck in a rut atm making the same lack-lustre boring in the box style cards. I want to push the limit and stretch the YGO card game and see what the result is. Mabee it will end in a stratospheric failure or mabee it will be a great success, I just want to push the boundaries I hope you understand. Also I'm glad you are showing concern for me with icy but if he comes i'm ready, i've done nothing wrong i have just made a creative card lol.

Oh and together was a Type-o
[/quote]

I get ya, i like pushing it too, but...i just dont post cards much cuz im lazy.

And i didnt mean it as Icy doesnt like you, thats just his job.

[quote name='Spikeball' timestamp='1283042238' post='4576496']
If you are just before losing a duel, activate this card and you got a new chance...
Then you have a ceasefire face-down and wait until the lifepoints are low enough to win the duel

---
--I think it's pretty OPed.... IMO this won't work...
[/quote]

Thanks for the input, give it a try in a duel, it may change the way you think about YGO

[quote name='Spikeball' timestamp='1283101454' post='4578414']
I don't think so, sorry >.>
YGO shouldn't be with a allmighty 2 or 3-card strategy...
[/quote]

But that's not my thinking, using this would change the way you use EVERY card in YGO, I wouldn't want it to exist within a 2/3 card stategy.

[quote name='Spikeball' timestamp='1283109823' post='4579038']
Another case of difference in opinion, huh?

Thing is: There shouldn't ne a card which changes the whole gameplay since that would destroy that many combos and strategys.

Nothin' more to say - I'll quit here
[/quote]

There is no differing oppinion, we are just brainstormin ideas, however with an attitude like yours new and groundbreaking cards would never be made.

[quote name='¡Smesh!' timestamp='1283110103' post='4579047']
Kay. Dude. You make creative cards. That's nice. This one just isnt that playable, sorry.
[/quo

I don't appreciate people who are condescending "that's nice" the truth is that all of this is oppinion and there are no absolutes so no once can say you can't or can do anything.

Archived