Aqua vs Pyro: Evil vs Good

Blace

Yes i copyed dhole's ideas but he approved that I can do this.

Rules

Ycm rules

The contest's details:

There will be two rounds. The challenger will go first.

• First Round

I will create a Pyro-Type monster. Challenger will create a Aqua-Type monster. Voters will vote on the cards. The first round will end on December 22, 2010

WINNER: ZEXTRA

• Second Round

Begins: December 28th.The challenger goes first again. I will create a evil-looking monster. Challenger will create a good-looking Attribute monster. Voters will vote on the cards

Second Round ends on January 3, 2011

• End of Contest

The one with the most votes at the end wins. Loser must give winner 75 points. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

Actually, no...

My specialty (if you can call it that) resides in DARK/LIGHT monsters with Counters in their effects...

EDIT: However, here is a little something:

99600a.jpg

Lore:

1 WATER Synchro Monster + 1 Fiend-Type Monster + 1 Machine-Type Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. Halve the ATK of the equipped monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 WATER monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the equipped monster's Level x200. When the equipped monster is destroyed, send the top cards of your opponent's Deck equal to the Level of the equipped monster to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play 2 WATER monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

sorry to be late but here is my card:

223108.jpg

1 Pyro-Type Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summon from the Graveyard. This card cannot attack unless you remove from play 3 Trap Cards from your deck. This card gains 200 ATK for each Trap card in your deck. Once per turn, If you controls 2 or more Pyro face-up monsters, this card can attack all your opponent's Monsters (Battle Damage is applied normally). When this card is selected as attack target, you can decrease this card"s ATK by 900 to negate the attack and destroy the monster. Once per turn, you can return any number of face-up cards you controls to your deck. This card gains 200 ATK for each card returned to your deck by this effect until the End Phase.

let the voting begins!

Here's my "nice" card for the second round:

99600s.jpg

Lore:

You can Special Summon this card from your Deck when there is a "Graceful Dice" or "Skull Dice" in your Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can add up to 3 cards from your Deck with "Dice" in its name to your Hand. Once per turn, while you have 4000 or more Life Points, you can halve your Life Points to roll a 6-sided die. Activate one of the following effects based on the result:

• 1, 2: Special Summon a Level 5 or lower monster from your Hand, ignoring the summoning conditions.

• 3, 4: Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.

• 5, 6: Special Summon a Level 5 or lower monster from you or your Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.

When this card is used as Synchro material, you can discard a "Dice" card to Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.

here is my second card

223108s.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by sending 1 face-up "Dark Greek Palace" you control to the Graveyard. If you have a Level 4 DARK Monster in your deck, once per turn, count the card(s) before the selected card. If the amount of cards is even, select one monster that your opponent controls and that monster loses 300 ATK x the number of cards by this effect. If the amount of card(s) is odd, once per turn, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each monster on their side of the field.

let the second round begins

As it would appear, this contest is to a theme. I will vote on said theme and if you don't like it... then Tough Marbles...

Zextra's card looks like a Good-side/Nice monster (witch was her required theme if I'm not mistaken.) And Passes my inspection there.

Kongou's however, While it looks mean, it appears too be a Good monster in battle... Though the name sounds pretty Dark-side enough, you guys tie there.

From my two points on voting here, Zextra got a 2/2 and Kongou got a 1/2...

Zextra gets my vote... If not, and you do not like the way I vote... Then Tough marbles...(Lawl, I love saying that now...)

Archived