3. i can deny a request if i feel like it

4. loser gives winner 100 points and a rep

5. try to make it 1 card only

6. first to 3 votes wins

7. deadline is new years day

[spoiler=requirements] make a zombie-type monster related to a real card

my card (0)

260718a.jpg

This card can only be special summoned while Blue Eyes W. Dragon or Red Eyes B. Dragon are in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on your side of the field Blue Eyes W. Dragon and Red Eyes B. Dragon cnnot be special summoned from the Graveyard.This card gains 200 Def points for every Dragon-type monster special summoned from the graveyard. During your End Phase lose 300 LP or destroy this card.

here's my card:

59945.jpg

lore: "Arcana Knight Joker" + "Mask of Darkness" + 1 Zombie-Type Monster

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. If your opponent activates a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, you can negate that effect by discarding the same kind of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster Card). Once per turn, you can add 1 Trap card from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Revived Joker Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your side of the field. This card can not attack your opponent directly.

Voting goes to tdloe:

Newfie's card has heavy OCG errors, plus the effect is undesirable in any deck that would have BEWD or REBD. However, the effect doesn't state that it can't be Normal Summoned. But it still caps BEWD and REBD in the Grave. The effect just doesn't work.

tdloe's card works a bit better, and has better OCG. Though he basically stole the effect from Arcana Knight Joker. Also, he took it from Mask of Darkness too, except made it easier to run. Although only a dedicated deck could run it, it's better. But the last effect makes it slightly UP'ed.

Newfie's is way too situational. It's unplayable. Even if you increase it's ATK, it's just a beatstick, and wouldn't be any good.

Tdloe's is also unplayable, (because of the last effect) and extremely hard to Summon. But at least it has a decent negating effect and better OCG.

Tdloe GMV.

Archived