LOCK

<}Alpha Frogodile{>

so, you guys know the drill. card A card B style, you make the requirements, first to 4 votes wins, no special effects because I'm telling everyone right now that I'm just using normal card maker, all YCM rules apply, first come first serve and i can decline any rules I don't like.

requirements: Make a written Field Spell that supports the Reactor archetype.

[spoiler=Card_A]

SKYFIRE Target Range

Field Spell Card

As long as this card is face-up on the field, all "Reactor" monsters can use their effect more than once per turn. If you control a face-up "Flying Fortress SKYFIRE", you can send a "Reactor" monster from your hand to the Graveyard to activate the appropriate effect:

-"Summon Reactor-SK": Destroy 1 monster on the field.

-"Spell Reactor-Y FI": Select 1 Spell Card on the field and destroy it. If the selected card is Set, pick up and see the card. If it is a Spell Card, it is destroyed. If it is a Trap Card, return it to its original position.

-"Trap Reactor-RE": Select 1 Trap Card on the field and destroy it. If the selected card is Set, pick up and see the card. If it is a Trap Card, it is destroyed. If it is a Spell Card, return it to its original position.

[spoiler=Card_B]

Omni-Reactor Accelerator

Field Spell Card

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Reactor" monster from your hand. All "Reactor" monsters gain 800 ATK. If this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 of each "Summon Reactor・SK", "Trap Reactor・Y FI" and "Spell Reactor・RE" from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Flying Fortress SKYFIRE" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

yeah that's about it, Now get to cardmaking!

-tdloe

I vote for writing A.

It has a minor OCG issue not worth bringing up, and gives the option of multiple use for the reactors, aswel as etting you use their effects twice

Card B is sort of an assortment of effects collected and hauled into one card which isnt very creative, and really gives an unfair ATK boost which makes the Reactors harder to destroy. There is a reason for their low stats. It also lets you summon Skyfire, and with Needlebug Nest, Foolish Burial and Voltic Bicorn this is done easily.

Archived