LOCK!

WildVengeance

Guest Synergy

[spoiler=Read]Rules: All YCM Rules apply, no spamming, no flaming, no trolling, no joke cards, etc.Requirements: Make a monster level 4 or lower monster that deals with removing from playWinner: most votes in 3 Days or 3 votesPrize:1 repOther Info: Votes must have reason, if they are based on things like pics or names they won't be counted

[spoiler=Votes]Card A:0Card B:3

[spoiler=Card A]59945.jpgThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing every card in your Deck from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). As long as you control this card face-up on the field, you draw from your Removed from Play pile. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to search your Removed from Play pile for a card and add it to your Deck.

[spoiler=Card B]299323.jpgA monster that this card destroys as a result of battle is removed from play. If this card is destroyed by battle remove it from play. Once per turn, while this card is removed from play, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK and DEF by 300 until the End Phase.

Guest ∞Ryujin∞

Umm... OK, vote counted, but even I'm not sure about what makes it OP'ed.

Me neither but he did state it was unrealistic so I guess it counts

Guest ∞Ryujin∞

I don't know why, but I think I voted for Synergy (yes, I am still referring to you as Synergy because I liked that name better)

You'll have to wait for the 1 on 1 to end and feel free to keep calling me Synergy I just wanted to change my name because I like dragons

Well card A wows me more but... I'm quite unceratin about the OCG choices within it... Also if you draw from your Removed from play pile, you can only draw monsters... and the effect of returning cards to the deck is pointless as it you can't draw from it.

Card B is not game changing, and it really does not have much purpose... And I think that the RFP effect is a bit too much for such a low level monster.

I vote for Card B

Guest ∞Ryujin∞

Good game you're card was pretty interesting though if this was totally based on creativity you probably would have 1 BTW did you forget to give me a rep or can you not give me a rep now

Archived