Future Paradise v. Charon: Ferryman of Styx [LOCK]

Anti-Apocryphal

[spoiler=Rules]

All YCM rules apply. You know what to do. First to five votes wins.

[spoiler=Prize]

One hundred points and reputation point.

[spoiler=Requirements]

This is going to be a really basic 1 v. 1, so let's get this over with, shall we?

1) Monster card, Lv. 9. Must have an original ATK of 4000. I don't care about the DEF.

2) Spell card that equips to this specific monster. Must help it gain you Life Points.

[spoiler=Cards A]

11sie51.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Lv. 3 or higher monsters you control. When this monster is Summoned, decrease the ATK of this card for each monster on the field x250. Each time this monster attacks, put 1 "Possessed" Counter on this card (max. 3). When this card has 3 "Possessed" Counters on it, this monster can attack your opponent directly.

2ilfqrk.jpg

This card can only be eqipped to "Tyiplosaur- Possessed Dino of the Destruction Age". Each time a "Possessed" Counter is put on the equipped monster, you gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Cards B]

2zh42td.jpg

2afncc5.jpg

First to post (that has PM'ed me both cards w/ OCG) and says "PM'ed" will be my opponent. NO RESERVATIONS.

A.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Archived