DISASTROUS!! V. Maha Guns~PLZ VOTE

·Toot

First to post is my opponent if they want.

My opponent can choose the restrictions and requirements.

The winner gets the prize of 1 rep yaaay! lol

1st to three votes win

[spoiler=DISASTROUS!!'s Card]

242084q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Fairy-Type monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. You can discard 1 card to have either you or your opponent discard 2 random cards. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent discards 1 card. When this is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, both players must send their entire hand to the Graveyard and draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=Maha Guns' Card]

203203.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all cards you control to your hand, except this card. Then discard cards on your opponent's hand up to the number of your returned cards. Reduce this card's ATK by 100 points for each card discarded. Once per turn, you can reveal 1 WATER Tuner in your hand to select and look at 1 card in your opponent's hand. If it is a Monster Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to discard it.

203203.jpg

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all cards you control to your hand, except this card. Then discard cards on your opponent's hand up to the number of your returned cards. Reduce this card's ATK by 100 points for each card discarded. Once per turn, you can reveal 1 WATER Tuner in your hand to select and look at 1 card in your opponent's hand. If it is a Monster Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to discard it.

here's mine

Well. Lets see.....

Maha Guns. Your type of card is rarely seen (Sea serpent) and this one works quite nicely. The OCG is good and it seems to be a pretty balanced card in terms of ATK, DEF and Effect.

Disasterous: Your card is the more likely to have this sort of effect as it is a fairy type. The picture and the name is good (but it looks like a spirit monster in my opinion).

But picture a duel. You know that your opponent has a certain card in their hand that they will summon soon. You have a couple of monsters on the field. Only 1 could actually help you. By summoning Maha guns card you would lose all chances with that 1 monster you had on the field AND lose ATK on your new card. Plus, you may be unlucky and not get the right card. You might not have many WATER runers as you have used them or you have them elsewhere otherwise your deck wouldn't be balanced between Tuners and normal. BUT. DISASTEROUS!! has a monster that has a higher chance of getting rid of the card in your opponents hand that could end the duel AND even though you have to discard your hand, you have gotton rid of the main danger!

Sorry Maha Guns but DISASTEROUS gets my vote. Very close though. This is the only situation i could think of. We'll have a rematch soon, dont you worry ;D

I vote for Disastrous. I though both cards were very good however, I thought that Disastrous' card did a better job of destroying the opponent's hand. Also Maha Gun's card seemed a little UPed to me. I would have maybe taken out the part of his ATK decreasing. But both cards were very good.

Archived