[Finished]Quitting YCM - Giving Away All My Points - Anime Contest Round 2

[center][b][color=#800080]Alright, here's Round 2 of my who-knows-how-long-it'll-run-for Anime Card Contests.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][color=#800080]As explained in the previous Round ([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/271548-quitting-ycm-giving-away-all-my-points-anime-contest-round-1/"]located here[/url]), I am contesting away every single point on this account.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][color=#800080]Once that is done and over with, I will silently quit YCM, never to be seen here again.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][color=#800080]If anybody wishes to locate me for whatever reason, you can contact me via MSN, or from my scanlation group's website.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][color=#800080]Anybody is free to donate to this account for the sake of continuing the contest indefinitely.[/color][/b][/center]

[quote]
[center][b][color=#800080]Each Round lasts for one week, so this round will end at roughly [u]Saturday, December 31st, 2011. 23:59 (11:59 PM) EST.[/u][/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]This round, the theme is [u]Good & Evil[/u]. Simply find yourself a way to correctly portray either [u]one of them, or both[/u].[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]You may submit up to two cards if you would like to for this Round, as long as they help support the theme.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]To enter, just post your card(s) and the effect(s) on said card(s). That is all.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
[center]
[color=#800080][b]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]Similar to the previous round, the winner of this round will get to download every single card template I've made up until now.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]Unfortunately, the templates are made in Photoshop, so for those who use GIMP, I can't help you there.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]You are free to redistribute the templates as you please, subject that you don't claim it as your own creation.[/b][/color][/center]
[center][quote][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]First Place: 500 Points + All Card Templates + Special Prize (Below)[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]Second Place: 250 Points[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]Third Place: 100 Points[/b][/color][/center]
[center][/quote][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]As mentioned before, people who don't win still earn 25 Points for entering the contest, regardless. So go ahead and try.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b][/color][/center]

[center][quote][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]This Round, the special prize is a fully legitimate (yes, not pirated) copy of [u]Serious Sam: The Second Encounter Classic (Steam)[/u].[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]The first place winner will get this gifted to their Steam account or their e-mail when I'm done judging. Steam is needed.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]If the first place winner for whatever reason doesn't want it, it will shift to the second place winner, and so on.[/b][/color][/center]
[center][/quote][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]Oh, and, Merry Christmas.[/b][/color][/center]

Quick question before I begin.
May we make cards based off of the same anime we used in the previous round?

Edit: Here we go, I had a lot of trouble coming up with an idea for whatever reason. I tried for a "Protecting the Weak" effect with this one. And as the last one, these are kinda big.
[spoiler=Angeloid Delta][img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/926/angeloiddelta.png[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. If a Level 3 or lower Machine-Type monster or Fairy-Type monster you control is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Your opponent cannot target another monster for an attack. If you control 2 or more Level 3 or lower monsters: When this card is attacked, apply it's DEF for Damage Calculation. Once per turn you can Special Summon a Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard. This card gains ATK equal to the number of face-up Level 3 or lower monsters you control x300.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Another Edit: Whilst browsing ZeroChan, I came across a picture that I thought would do well for an evil side, so here we are. Tried for a "Sacrifice everything to ensure my survival" thing here.
[spoiler=Delta - No Restraints][img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7315/deltanorestraints.png[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing a face-up 'Angeloid Delta' and 3 Level 3 or lower monsters. If this card would be destroyed: You can destroy 2 other monsters you control instead. When this card is attacked: Apply it's DEF for damage calculation. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: This card loses DEF equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200 until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn you can tribute one Fairy-Type monster you control to Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect that would affect this card, and destroy it.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[left][color=#800080][b]@Angeloid Beta: Sure.[/b][/color][/left]

[left][color=#800080][b]@Hatcher: Then it'll last longer.[/b][/color][/left]

[left][color=#800080][b]@Myst: Well it doesn't HAVE to be for any particular anime. It's just a card (or two) with an anime theme and/or picture on it.[/b][/color][/left]

Here's my entry, I suppose.

[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2487/213613.jpg[/img]

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned only by banishing at least 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each monster banished in this way. Once per turn: you can reveal 1 monster from your hand and target 1 monster you control; the targeted monster's name, Level, Attribute, Type, ATK and DEF is treated as the revealed monster, until the End Phase.

[center][color=#800080][b]@sgrug4: If you get me into a good mood, I'll give it to you for free. Mentioned it in the first round. I give it out to people dedicated and who really want it.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#800080][b]@Myst: Nope, 1-2 cards; subject that if you're doing 2, they must relate or support one another.[/b][/color][/center]

Ooh, this is a toughie...but I think I have an idea. This oughta be fun! ^^

EDIT: I don't want to double-post, so as Mario once said, "HERE WE GOOOOO~!"
[img]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad178/Hinatalover17/RenaRyuugu.jpg[/img][img]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad178/Hinatalover17/Oyashiro-Possessed-Rena.jpg[/img]

Rena Ryuugu Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select 1 LIGHT or DARK monster on your opponent's side of the field. Take control of the selected monster until the End Phase of this turn. The monster targeted by this effect cannot be Tributed, used as a Synchro Material Monster or an XYZ Material.

Oyashiro-Possessed - Rena Lore: By Banishing 1 "Rena Ryuugu" and 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If you Special Summon the card in this way, it gains the following effect: If this card destroys a Defense Position monster, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monster's total ATK and DEF combined.

(Just as a clarification for Oyashiro-Possessed's text, let's say that she destroys a 7 Colored Fish in Defense Position (ATK/1800 DEF/800). The opponent would then be dealt 1300 effect damage, as 1800 + 800 = 2600, giving the combined total ATK and DEF. Halved, it makes 1300. Therefore, the opponent would be dealt 1300 damage. Hope that clears things up if there was any confusion ^^ :)

Before even asking, yes, this was inspired by the Charmers. I threw in different things though; it's no copy/paste imo.

Whew, done!

[spoiler=Strike Freedom]
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/f0yvsy.png[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Select and destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. Once per turn: You may send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. Based on that card's type, this card gains the proper effects:
Monster: Increase this card's ATK by 400.
Spell: Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card: You may discard 1 card to negate the activation and destroy it.
Trap: Set cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
[/spoiler]
Hope this puts you in a good mood ^_^

Ah, didn't know this was up.
Well, I'll get my cards in as soon as possible.

EDIT: Here they are.
[center][spoiler=#1: Good][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/jjmxc5.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center][i][b]Lore:[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]When a Level 4 or lower monster you control would be destroyed: You can destroy this card instead. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 monster you control; this card gains 1 additional attack this turn. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200 and place 1 Hollowfication Counter on this card (max.3). When this card has 3 Hollowfication Counters on it: You can discard 1 card; add 1 “Ichigo Kurosaki, Demonic Hollow” from your Deck to your hand.[/b][/i][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=#2: Evil][/center]
[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2d0yio1.png[/img][/center]
[center][i][b]Lore:[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]Must first be Special Summoned by its own effect. You can Tribute 1 face-up “Ichigo Kurosaki, Protector of Souls” you control with 2 or more Hollowfication Counters on it; Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned this way: destroy cards on the field up to the number of Hollowfication Counters on the “Ichigo Kurosaki, Protector of Souls” used for the Special Summon of this card. When this card is destroyed: Activate one of the following effects based on how this card was destroyed: • Battle: During the End Phase: You can banish 1 “Ichigo Kurosaki, Protector of Souls” from your Greveyard; Special Summon this card. • Monster, Trap, or Spell Effect: Special Summon 1 “Ichigo Kurosaki, Protector of Souls” from your Graveyard with its effect negated.[/b][/i][/center]
[center][spoiler=Reasoning for the Effects][/center]
[center]You probably don't care about this (or know it all already), but I'll explain anyways. As himself, Ichigo Kurosaki from "Bleach" is a Substitute Shinigami, which means he protects the citizens (being the souls) of Karakura Town from danger - mostly from evil monsters known as "Hollows", who consume people's souls. However, Ichigo himself has a Hollow inside of him and it typically emerges and takes control when he fights using his strongest weapon - his "Bankai".[/center]

[center]I based the effect for Ichigo's "good" card off of this - the more he fights (and the more he wins), he comes closer to "Hollowfication", hence the Hollowfication Counters. Eventually, when he destroys (and defeats) enough opposing monsters, his Hollow is allowed to take over - the Hollow Ichigo takes the form of the 2nd card - the "evil" portion. Hollow Ichigo is far stronger in strength and is able to wipe out most opponents with ease, which is what I based the first destruction effect off of. One trait of Hollow Ichigo is that he regenerates if he is physically wounded, so I based his effect when destroyed by battle off of this - he can resummon himself when destroyed that way. However, it is also shown that if the "good" Ichigo is able to defeat him in an inner battle (one that goes on in the mind), he can regain control. Being destroyed by card effects can relate to this; should it happen, the "good" Ichigo should resurface.[/center]

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1324792077' post='5728160']
Quick question before I begin.
May we make cards based off of the same anime we used in the previous round?

Edit: Here we go, I had a lot of trouble coming up with an idea for whatever reason. I tried for a "Protecting the Weak" effect with this one. And as the last one, these are kinda big.
[spoiler=Angeloid Delta][img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/926/angeloiddelta.png[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. If a Level 3 or lower Machine-Type monster or Fairy-Type monster you control is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Your opponent cannot target another monster for an attack. If you control 2 or more Level 3 or lower monsters: When this card is attacked, apply it's DEF for Damage Calculation. Once per turn you can Special Summon a Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard. This card gains ATK equal to the number of face-up Level 3 or lower monsters you control x300.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Another Edit: Whilst browsing ZeroChan, I came across a picture that I thought would do well for an evil side, so here we are. Tried for a "Sacrifice everything to ensure my survival" thing here.
[spoiler=Delta - No Restraints][img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7315/deltanorestraints.png[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing a face-up 'Angeloid Delta' and 3 Level 3 or lower monsters. If this card would be destroyed: You can destroy 2 other monsters you control instead. When this card is attacked: Apply it's DEF for damage calculation. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: This card loses DEF equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200 until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn you can tribute one Fairy-Type monster you control to Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect that would affect this card, and destroy it.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]

SNO :o

• 4 weeks later...

Archived