Spike vs Aix [Leaderboard]VOTE NOW!

Alice Moonflowyr

Guest Spike the Bloody

Been f***ing forever since my last contest, and my skills are a little rusty. So this'll just be a basic 1v1.

Lets stick to

Must be an Xyz monster

Must NOT be affiliated with any archtype

Must be Rank 5 or higher

First to 3 votes wins.

Deadline is January 14th, 2013.

Spikes Card!

Aix's Card!

SCORE: 0-1

Been f***ing forever since my last contest, and my skills are a little rusty. So this'll just be a basic 1v1.

Lets stick to

Must be an Xyz monster

Must NOT be affiliated with any archtype

Must be Rank 5 or higher

First to 3 votes wins.

Deadline is January 14th, 2013.

Someone challenge me!

Spike, you still here?

Guest Spike the Bloody

iooex1.jpg

[spoiler=BIG ASS LORES FTW!]2 Level 7 Monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 or higher Xyz Monster with no materials you control as the Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detatch one Xyz Material from this card to target one monster card in either Graveyard: Add that card to the owners hand. If you target a card in the opponents Graveyard: You can send one card from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is selected as an attack target while you have 1500 or less Life Points, negate the attack. During your Main Phase, you can pay 2000 Life Points to select one monster in your Graveyard: Attatch that monster to this card as an Xyz Material Monster. You can only use this effect twice per Duel.

EDIT: For the record, I don't consider Numbers an Archtype.

I'm voting for Great Behemoth. I find DeMenTeD too complex for, in a nutshell, a monster who's a wall, which would eventually be run over one way or another. Great Behemoth, however, acts as a balanced Draw Power who is relatively difficult to climb over, and supports other monsters you have. It seems like the better alternative, and a flexible card in my honest opinion.

@Spike Your card looked interesting spike, but then I saw the stats. I get it's purpose though. Helps you late guy if you need an extra push or to stall a bit longer. It was a good idea, but wasn't executed too well.

@Aix It has nice effect, give a will boss for decks that can make it.

Vot goes to Aix.

Archived