Kvn Wins [Leaderboard]

Alpakha

Things to know
-We will both make a card that supports an under supported Archetype. Tell me what archetype you're supporting in your post.
-All rules of YCM and this subforum apply.
-Any spammers, flamers, trolls, etc will be reported.
-Prize is 150 points as 1 rep
-First to 3 votes win.
-Cards Due 2/24/12
-Voting Ends 2/27/13

Aznkvn: 3
Striker: 0

Striker's Card
6m9DXWw.jpg
Assault Mode Bypass
Quick-Play Spell
Send 1 Synchro Monster from your field or Extra Deck to your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "/Assault Mode" monster whose name includes the sent monster's name from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning Conditions.

Kvn's Card
JqvI8GE.jpg
About the name: A mammatus cloud is a cloud that appears after a thunderstorm, the image is of an animal so like mammal. Mammaltus... it's a bad pun.
[spoiler=Lore]
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. When you Normal Summon this card, place 1 Fog Counter on it for each "Cloudian" monster on the field. You can remove 4 Fog Counters from anywhere on the field to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Cloudian" monster from your Deck (this summon counts as a Normal Summon). This effect of "Cloudian - Mammaltus" can only be activated once per turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=As ready as I'll ever be...]

Assault Mode Bypass

Quick-Play Spell

[i]Send 1 Synchro Monster from your field or Extra Deck to your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "/Assault Mode" monster whose name includes the sent monster's name from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning Conditions.[/i]

[/spoiler]

You mind if I find a picture for your card? For some reason I can't stand written cards >.<. I'll give credit to you. If not, then I'll just post the written card.

EDIT: You're not on atm and I don't want to drag this out so I'm just gonna post the written card along with the picture.

Yeah I'll end this and vote for the cloudian. 

While I think it's nice for a mid to late game card it is definitely better for Baptism of Light and Darkness for synchro monsters. Thought I do love how it turns starlight road into something more hilarious. Nevertheless it is too excessive.

The original idea behind the card was to give Assault Mode a better way to Summon cause they tend to dead draw a lot. If I were to release this again, taking out the Extra Deck part will do it justice.

Archived