[Leaderboard]Sell Your Soul (Life Points) For Power *Axi vs Zazu* *Vote NOW*

Aix

DiabloDemonHeader.jpg

[hr]Create a Generic monster that has a Life Point cost of 1000 or more for an effect.
[hr]1. First to 3 votes or whoever has the most votes one week after both cards are submitted.
2. All votes must have valid reasons.
3. I have the right to add rules.
[hr]Prize: 100 points and 1 Rep from the loser
[hr][spoiler='Card Aix']I was going to use Judas's Template, but I can't open the groups D:

[hr]Insane Psykozerker

[DARK/Level 4/Psychic/Effect]

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; look at your opponent's hand and until the end of the turn player's next turn, you cannot activate card effects that would remove a card(s) from your opponent's hand. When a card effect is activated during the Battle Phase: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation and banish it and you cannot attack directly for the rest of the turn.

ATK/ 1850 DEF/ 1650[/spoiler][hr][spoiler='Card Zazu']FlamingSoulGogo-2.png[/spoiler][hr]

DiabloDemonHeader.jpg

[hr]Create a Generic monster that has a Life Point cost of 1000 or more for an effect.

[hr]1. First to 3 votes or whoever has the most votes one week after both cards are submitted.

2. All votes must have valid reasons.

3. I have the right to add rules.

[hr]Prize: 100 points and 1 Rep from the loser

[hr][spoiler='Card Aix'][/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler='Card B'][/spoiler]

[hr]

by generic you mean just a typicly old effect monster? Can I make it a Tuner/Union etc. is what I'm asking.

And I'll join as well.

Yeah. Accepted.

Alright, though I probably won't as I don't think it really is worth it in the idea I am having. Anyways I'll have the card up soonish.
Here it is:
FlamingSoulGogo-1.png

And some lore:
During either player’s Main Phase: You can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can target 1 monster your opponent controsl; send this card and that card to the Graveyard during your End Phase. This card must be face-up to activate and resolve this effect.

Rulings
*Your card must be face-up, not your opponents.
*Paying is a cost which activates from your hand.

EDIT: Just noticed you put Zazu in the title. I hate you now.

Insane Psykozerker:

In effect, a way to see into your opponent's hand, in order to give yourself an advantage and heads up. It's simple, but I like it; I think it could offer up a nice side-deck addition to be used in your first turn. The secondary effect gives you another use to make it deck-worthy. It being DARK also makes it Allure fodder. So it's pretty flexible, in other words.

Flaming Soul GoGo:

Basically a time-bomb, which reminded me of Blast Sphere. It is basically a free summon for an Xyz, however, which could defeat the point slightly. It can be taken down quite easily, but if timed right, is probably quite lethal. It's a nice design, but I think it's less interesting and slightly more limited than Insane, and I wouldn't have cause to run it.

Therefore - My vote goes to Aix

Insane Psykozerker:
In effect, a way to see into your opponent's hand, in order to give yourself an advantage and heads up. It's simple, but I like it; I think it could offer up a nice side-deck addition to be used in your first turn. The secondary effect gives you another use to make it deck-worthy. It being DARK also makes it Allure fodder. So it's pretty flexible, in other words.

Flaming Soul GoGo:
Basically a time-bomb, which reminded me of Blast Sphere. It is basically a free summon for an Xyz, however, which could defeat the point slightly. It can be taken down quite easily, but if timed right, is probably quite lethal. It's a nice design, but I think it's less interesting and slightly more limited than Insane, and I wouldn't have cause to run it.

Therefore - My vote goes to Aix

I just want to say that theres plenty of cards that see in your opponents hand already, but then again so is mine I suppose.

Edit: Aix could you update the first post? It currently says your, which should be the graveyard. Is on phone so cant update the image, so can you leave s note or something on the first post?

[quote name="☯AixDivadis☯" post="6158044" timestamp="1362697565"]Yeah, but they are not combined with something else in a dual-function, like Thunder King Rai-Oh does stuff. It's also a beatstick and the ability to see your opponent's hand allows for planning.[/quote] prefered prefrence, might be useful in DW though, but it has that extreamly annoying balancanig effect that makes it pretty useless. I find mine more flexable, personally, but I did make it after all.

prefered prefrence, might be useful in DW though, but it has that extreamly annoying balancanig effect that makes it pretty useless. I find mine more flexable, personally, but I did make it after all.

Maybe it was unnecessary, but I put it in because the original point of the card was to change the game a bit sometimes in that you can plan ahead, you can also scout out hand traps like fader, gorz and trag and see what your opponent is going to play next turn, so you can place appropriate traps. You can also see what Xyz Monster would be best for dealing with the upcoming situation. For example, most of the time, if I have two potentially vulnerable Level 4 monsters, I would go for Maestroke at the end of the turn, but if I look around and see it is not needed, I can go for something else instead, like a Lavalval Chain to further my own setup, instead of going completely defensive, or I might even just leave the monsters there.

It's an advantage that may seem meaningless at first glance, but can be quite useful. Also, I typically attack with my Level 4s before going to Maestroke during my Main Phase 2, allowing for the option of using his second effect.

I guess it has it uses, I don't know many that can do this during both players turns, but I find looking in your opponent's hand kind of cheap. Not that this isn't unbalanced, just kind of cheap.

Anyways, could you update the card with this one instead, I fixed the "your Graveyard" to "the Graveyard".

FlamingSoulGogo-2.png

Archived