[Leaderboard] Azn Wins

Alpakha

1. Rules of 1v1 apply.

2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be report on site.

3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen. Card Cue: 4/27/13

4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 5/4/13

5. Both contestants will make a field locker. Cards that take up other monster card zones. Ex: Ojama Knight, Ojama King

Aix's Card

Ojama Vengeance

[Quick-Play Spell]
For the rest of this turn: When your opponent Summons a monster or activates a Spell/Trap Card, you can select 1 Monster Card Zone and it cannot be used until the end of your opponent's next turn (Cards already on the field are not affected).

Azn's Card
4S2cMBm.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
When this card destroys a monster by battle, put 4 Cancerous Counter on this card. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Cancerous Counter on it. You can remove 2 Cancerous Counters from this card to target 1 empty Monster Card Zone on the field; that target cannot be used as long as this card is on the field. If this card were to be removed from the field by a card effect, you can remove 2 Cancerous Counters from this card instead.[/spoiler]

Aix: 0
Azn: 3

Ojama Vengeance

[Quick-Play Spell]

For the rest of this turn: When your opponent Summons a monster or activates a Spell/Trap Card, you can select 1 Monster Card Zone and it cannot be used until the end of your opponent's next turn (Cards already on the field are not affected).

Since this card says "it cannot be used until the end of your opponent's next turn", does this mean that its effect would last the opponents' current and next turn if it was (were?) activated on their turn !?

If yes, then as I see it Ojama Vengeance would win players the duel almost every time they play it, because an xyz or a synchro summon done after this card's activation on opponents' turn would lock 3 zones for 2 of their turns.

IMO Planetary Tumor lock effect will never be the main reason to ss it, I mean its a double protection (from "return", "destroy", "banish" and "send", right !?) 3000 ATK monster if things go well.

Voting is difficult here, should voting be on the cards' zone lock effects or whole impact... I give my vote to Planetry Tumor.

I feel that my post is lacking, should I add to it ?

Archived